Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting PE

Hey guys,
    After contemplating for some time I've decided to start PE with the JP90 routine.
    My main goals are improving EQ, increasing my erect length and girth but also increasing my flaccid size. I'm a grower so if I find myself in a situation like being in the changing room at the pool after swimming in cold water my penis just looks like an acorn and it becomes a bit embarrassing showing it.
    My main worry about starting PE is harming my penis and getting injured. I have a few questions regarding jelqing:
    1. How much of an erection should I have when I jelq?
    2. How hard should I be doing it?
    3. How should I warm up properly?
    4. How should I incorporate PE if I have sex a few times a week and masturbate every 2-3 days? I'm afraid of overwhelming my penis.

Thanks guys

1) Since you are just getting into things and haven't developed a technique yet, anywhere from 30-80% will be fine. It's commonly said lower EQ jelqing is better for length while higher EQ promotes girth gains.

2) Think of putting pressure on an eggshell, but not enough to break the shell.

3) Warm shower or bath, warm wet towel, heating pad, rice sock, or fire starters are all good options.

4) Take things easy in the beginning. If you are having sex multiple times a week you can try to cut out the masturbation. A good way to warm down is to edge without ejaculating. That way you keep the tissues expanded as well.

Here's an article on psychological indicators. If you are worried about over training, read this so you can know if you are responding well to the exercises.
    https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth
    slunk
    Member of the Month July 2017
    Last edited by slunk; 06-13-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

slunk gave you some good advice to get you started off right. Be sure to continue to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Eddie!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with ithe JP for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

Hope to see you around.

Proactive
          goal--Contentment
          proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
          X