Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year into PE, 1 inch gained, ASK ME ANYTHING

Hello all,

I have been at this for exactly one year now, and I have so far managed to gain 1 - 1.1 inches, depending on my eq. I am very please with my results, and I am hoping I can help some other newbies out reach their goals. I am uncut and have learned to hang successfully, despite the extra skin. (I know many people struggle with this)

I am an open book, fire away!

Hey Im also uncut and new. I was wondering if you'd be willing to go on Skype and see if I'm doing the jelq techniques correctly or if you have any tips?

Comment

dunno if I'd have time to skype, quite busy rn. you doing JPs 90 day challenge?

Comment

Did you use any devices or these are pure manuals?

Comment

Originally posted by tommybananas8 View Post
          dunno if I'd have time to skype, quite busy rn. you doing JPs 90 day challenge?
          Yeah Im currently on that routine

Comment

Welcome to the forums, we are glad you took the time to join. Please share some more detail on your success so that others can be motivated as well.
            “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
            — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by xMurt View Post
              Hey Im also uncut and new. I was wondering if you'd be willing to go on Skype and see if I'm doing the jelq techniques correctly or if you have any tips?
              Lets keep the conversation here on this site so that others can gain knowledge from your experiences. Please do not direct members of PEGym to other websites. Very easy for you to copy/paste your routine to this site for review.
              “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
              — Dale Carnegie

Comment

What kind of hanger did you use and what was your progression like? Did you start with other routines?
                Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Can you post your regime and suggestions for newbies.

Comment

started w the JPs 90 day challenge this time last summer, made some nice gains in 3 months approx .6 inches. Carried on with this for another 3 months, adding more sets and reps (4 sets jelks 50 reps 4 sets v-jelk 50 reps eventually), only to see .1 to .2 , then I injured myself, took a little time off. Tried an extender, waste of money, tried an ADS, waste of money. got into hanging w a modified captains wench about 3 months ago and have seen about .2 - .3 in gains so far, currently up to 12lbs. hang straight down only so far, 5-6 sets per day, 20 minute sets, 10 min beak in between each set.

Comment

started with Jps 90 day challenge, which i continued with for about 6-7 months. saw about .7-.8 in length gains, never really measured girth as this is not my primary focus atm. Started hanging about 3 months ago and have since seen .3 inches in length gains, again, unsure about girth. I use the captains wench however rather that using a cable clamp I use 2 hose clamps (cable clamp not strong enough). saw minimal gains in the beginning (started hanging at 3lbs, and added 1 pound each week). Started noticing gains around the 11-12 lbs mark. be patient, it is essential to start low and work up slowly, as an injury can offset gains far longer than it took to work up to heavier weights.

Comment

yeah, great routine, saw some nice newbie gains as they say with it. I would move on to hanging once you notice the gains plateau.

Comment

tried an extender, however the time I would have to commit to make gains I want would not be realistic with my schedule, so imo it was a waste of money. the all day stretcher again may be beneficial to heal in a stretched state after hanging, but as far as gains I didn't notice any, so I wouldn't waste my money on it. I now hang, so that is the only device I currently use. have seen some nice gains so far.

Comment

Those are some great gains!

Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Nice, I like your comments on your own progress and seeing what worked and what isn't working as well. I have done some stretching and jelqing for last 2 weeks but I started 7 months ago using a bathmate x20 I got some gains from that I just upgraded to the x30 I did have a 30 dollar size genetics that I got from eBay it was not brand name so not as much and I don't understand why people buy 250 dollar things, it's like you really think someone couldn't make that for 20 bucks max. LOL. I used it for a month or 2 I ended up losing the rods to it they fell off and I didn't see where they went. I am thinking of getting a leg hanger and a vacuum extender 2 in 1 I found on eBay. s-l1600.jpg. it seems good, I saw that LG had good results from vacuum hanging . What hanger do you use or did you make a homemade one. I am looking to make something for that but don't understand some of peoples instruction on how to do it. Thanks and cool gains. Keep up the gains. LETS GET IT!
                              10/06/16 FL: 3.75 FG: 4.25 BPEL: 5.4 EG: 5.1
                              04/08/17 FL: 5.00 FG: 5.50 BPEL: 6.125 EG: 5.75

Comment

Working...
                              X