how to measure girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to measure girth?

Hi from where i should measure girth ? My girth is best at base not totaly against body but like 1cm from base is that counts as my real girth? Cuz other parts of my penis is like 1cm thinner...ty

Hi and welcome! Typically, you'll measure your girth mid shaft as well as at the base. You'll see people list their measurements as MSEG or MEG meaning mid-shaft erect girth or BEG - base erect girth.
    5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
    1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy. ― Anas Nin

Comment

Okey thx and base girth is measured pressed to body?

Comment

Hey miniamina!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips. Measuring tips are also included.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X