Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel squeamish and faint when they read instructions on jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else feel squeamish and faint when they read instructions on jelqing?

I surely can't be the only one who feels this way. When I read instructions like "stretching the ligaments of the penis" and "squeezing the penis to allow more blood to flow", I start feeling squeamish, light-headed and faint all of a sudden. I also get a horrible sensitive tingling feeling in my penis. I have quite a vivid imagination and descriptions such as these make me feel this way.

I know it's something I must get over if I am to do penis enlargement exercises. I wish I wasn't like this.

Please Read First
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

That's the first time I have heard anything like that. You need to be in the right mindset before you start. Read through the link Big Al gave you.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
          What?
          I know it's a weird problem, but my imagination is quite vivid. When I read things like 'squeeze the base of the penis' or other descriptions, it makes me feel faint and an uncomfortable tingling feeling in my dick.

It's even worse if I look at pictures and watch videos on it.

Comment

Gotcha, sounds like a fear your gonna have to get over in order to do P.E not much advice i can give you on that. Just try and relax a bit this isint anything out of this world. its much safer than penis surgery and such.

Comment

Working...
            X