Smaller after jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smaller after jelqing?

Hello, I have recently started jelqing according to jp90 , and it seems that after I jelq throught the day my flaccid penis seems smaller as if there is less blood flow than usual. Is that OK? Because I thought that after jelqing I should have at least a few hours of increased blood flow or a bigger flaccid size.

It is just you body adjusting to a new workout. I shrunk initially when I started, and then once it got used to the stretching, it relaxed and started to move forward. Don't get discouraged as it is normal for this to happen. Be sure to focus your mind on a long term goal and avoid the short term adjustments to keep you motivated.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I find this happens when I go up into a new weight range hanging, I "skinny out".. It has always been like that.. Only last a week at the most before the body readjusts and everything is normal again.. Grey area for a Negative PI, but we can never be 100% all the time ether..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Maybe I should make the session less intense? I mean do 100 instead of 150 and gradually increase to decrease the trauma?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
          Maybe I should make the session less intense? I mean do 100 instead of 150 and gradually increase to decrease the trauma?
          if you start going to the gym, you are going to be sore for the first few weeks... what happens after that? the soreness dies down and you start to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordanh View Post
            Experimentation is helpful to find what works best for you. Just be safe & take notes.
            Log it !
            Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Well, BASICALLY, being smaller after jelqing isn't the best PI.

However, if you don't feel pain and everything is fine other than that, than perhaps it's ok.

If you want to grow, obviously you should apply pressure on your penis sufficient for growth.

I believe the key is to start slowly, build momentum and add reps in time, so by the time your trainings get intensive you have built your penis to the routine properly.

Best of luck and stay safe.
              Started: 29/11/2016
              NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
              BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
              MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
              BEG: 5
              BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
              What the mind thinks the body follows
              My progress log

Comment

Working...
              X