Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Your cock is too big"

Hi all...

I would like to say a few things that i have noticed since i started pe..
    I am 6'3" tall with a fit body and down there the last time i measured bpel i was 6"3

Throughout my pe journey ive only measure bpfsl which was 6"5 when i started 6 months back...

After 4 or 5 months i started to notice my cock was bigger visually... i didnt want to lose motivation due to any dissapointing measurement results and only measured bpfsl which grew to slightly of 7"

Today i want out with a sexy black girl... and had a great time..

Little jhonny looked way bigger in her hand and while i was penetrating her and pushed a bit deeper she freaked out and pushed me saying "your cock is too big"... i said "what?", as i didnt hear her well or couldnt believe what she just said...
    Never got any such comment from my previous girlfiends... no one had ever mention anythi g about my size...

I was like "WOW" on hearing that... for a moment i thought of pegym and i can now confirm its all thanks to pe...

Thanks pegym for having given me the motivation to try pe for the past six month...
    I will keep going with the stretch only routine and once i am convinced that i have grown an inch or so i will measure and report back...

My routine is the following:

Stretch down left down center down right
    Straight out left centre and right
    Upper left upper middle upper right

30 sec each and 3 sets of the above..
    I got this routine on thoughtcatalog and i modified it a bit....
    Bonus: i have also noticed girth gains...

Slightly over 7"

Comment

Ta.

Comment

I'm jelly. Where's the peanut butter!!!!!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus View Post
          ta.
          da
          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

The funny thing is the one girl who told me anything close to 7" was way too big was before I started PE. lol
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Good for you man. Goes to show you a big penis ain't always better. Even tho you are above average already. Now girls are built different so just cause it hurt her doesn't mean another girl can't take more. PE for you and keep going! But always good to have some reassurance that the hard work is paying off
              Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Working...
              X