X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanent gains or not

Hello guys,

I'm posting this thread because I'm confused - In JP90 program he says:

As you progress, and master these exercises, usually about a 3 month time period to see length gains, but you will see flacid and some girth gains as early as 3 weeks. Remember,all of your gains are permanent. Good luck to all, in your quest for a larger penis.

I found a thread where people discuss how gains are not permanent:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html

6-18 month cementing
    PE never ends because u will loose some gains
    If u stop PE you will have weak erections and stuff...

Guys What The ?!

Is all this true? I understand its a long process but never ending process with reduction in EQ ?? Of course I will do this a long time but I wont be able to do it my whole life obviously.
    I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.

If you cement your gains and maintain your EQ you should maintain you size gains.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

From what I've seen, a LOT of guys lose much or even all of their gains depending on how long it took them to reach it. The guys who pack on 3/4" in a few months are the most prone. They go hard core for a few months and then up and stop. And lose a lot(or even all) of it.

If you can maintain your current size with semi-regular stretches/expansion, for about a year, I think it holds. I've yet to lose any gains, but I never worked hard or gained a lot in a short time.
      "The size of your penis depends on your fantasies". - IBM

Comment

I haven't lost gains but I do some exercises just to keep things in shape. Just some jelqs one day maybe some stretches another. Nothing time consuming.
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I took a year of PE from bathmate injury, urethra stricture. sucks.

I lost 1" in length gains and I lost no girth.
          After 2 months back doing pe I gained back the inch I lost and also gained more.

PS my BPEL was always measure at full erection so "eq" didn't matter for gains vs losses.

Comment

Working...
          X