Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rice Sock vs Warm wash cloth for the warm up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice Sock vs Warm wash cloth for the warm up..

Would the rice sock be better for a warm up then using a warm wash cloth?, I have not used the rice sock yet and was wondering if its was the best choice..
    As of 1/2011
    Current Length: 7.25
    Current Girth: 4.25 under glands, 5.25 middle, 5.75 base
    BP Flaccid Length: ~5
    BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
    Goal: 8x6
    Slowly getting there..

Originally posted by Fluxo View Post
    Would the rice sock be better for a warm up then using a warm wash cloth?, I have not used the rice sock yet and was wondering if its was the best choice..

You need to switch to a rice sock... They are the best! I wont use anything else. It makes my penis much warmer and I only nuke it for like 2 minutes and it stays warm for like 20 min easy!

Comment

Sorry for double post...

If you do get one, try and make it so you can wrap your penis in it... mine is like a 6.5" x 11" bag so it can fit my penis when I'm as big as 411!

Comment

Rice sock!

Comment

I second that: go for the rice sock. Use 1 to 2 cups of rice and it will stay warm for a long time. The wet washcloth requires too many re-heating breaks for me.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

any type of sock would work correct?, i have some old baseball socks i dont wear and can use... would that be a good choice?
            As of 1/2011
            BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
            Slowly getting there..

Comment

A rice sock can hold enough heat for a full warm up/down session, while wraps usually need to be refortified several times.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Even thought ive done my session for the day i decided to try the rice sock just to see what it feels like and WOW what a huge difference, from now on, im using the rice sock..
                As of 1/2011
                BP Flaccid Stretch ~7.5
                Slowly getting there..

Comment

Dammit, you guys. I'm going to have to try it too.

Comment

AHHH, I am FINALLY back, if even just for a bit. Ok, so the rice sock is the way to go?

QUESTION: Won't it possibly BURN the sock in the microwave?

Comment

Can someone explain to me what a rice sock is? My guess is that it's a sock with rice inside heated up but thats just a wild guess.. :P
                      Evoliain's Log

Comment

Use the rice sock along with a cup of water in the microwave, this will give you a nice moist heat to use on your penis.
                        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

is the rice in the sock good for several sessions or do u have to dispose after every use?

Comment

No it don't have to be a good sock and you don't have to dispose of it later. It's good to go for a good while

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by evoliain View Post
                              Can someone explain to me what a rice sock is? My guess is that it's a sock with rice inside heated up but that's just a wild guess.. :P
                              (you guessed right )

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X