Help with Beginner's Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Beginner's Routine

I'm 20yrs old and I found out about PE over a month ago, I bought a Bathmate x40 and being using it pretty much everyday, sometimes I used 2x a day for 20mins because I literally didn't feel pain or any discomfort so I thought it wouldn't be damaging.
    Now I wanna take it more seriously so I decided to follow a Beginners's Routine posted by a member here I forgot his name but it basically consists of:
    10Min Warm Up
    Basic Stretch
    10Min Wet Jelqing (Could I just use vaseline?)
    Kegels throughout the routine

Now could I do the Warm up by using bathmate for 10mins or would I really require a hot cloth?
    I haven't noticed any real improvement from bathmate over these 5 weeks maybe because I'm not leaving it too rest and overdoing it so that's why I need some advice.
    In case the warm up has to be with the hot towel, how do I incorporate bathmate into the routine? I plan on doing it in the morning so I get it done with, so could I use bathmate at night to save me some time in the morning?

Currently I got pretty average towards small penis, 5.5inches length / 5.7inch with a very hard erection and 5inches girth.
    I'm not hoping for a miracle in a short period of time but my goal would be to get it to 6.5inches length and 5.5girth in a year.

Welcome to the gym!

Is the JP90() the routine you are talking about? It as well as a lot of other important information you will need to get started off right can be found in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page.

I recommend that if you are going to start with a manual beginner routine that you should hold off on the bathmate for now. You want to see how your penis is going to react to the exercises first. Vaseline can be used as a lube but a cheaper more effective lube that I use is mineral oil. If you have an electric heating pad I would recommend that you use it for a warm up, it's much easier to use.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I actually tried jelqing today with cocoa butter which I wasn't using anyway and it works really well, I will try with mineral oil later.
      I don't have an electric heating pad so I'm gonna have to stick with the basic method or get one soon, I find a hassle have to be warm up a towel and keep it warm I just wanna get it done in the morning so there is no excuse.
      I'm also into bodybuilding so I'll do my ab workout routine in the morning, shower and do my PE routine.

I have actually done some stretching and jelqing before and I've been doing irregular kegels my whole life till I found out they were actually a thing and beneficial, I just wanna take it seriously now cause I'm not too satisfied with my penis size now.
      In case I wanna incorporate Bathmate in the future, how would I do it?
      Thank you for your help.

Comment

If you are going to do your exercises after your shower then that's perfect. Many guys use a shower as a warm up.

For now you want to start off with the manuals and slowly build up the intensity and reps over time until you get to the optimum level of your routine. After that you should continue at that level to further condition your penis for the added work of the bathmate. Most recommend a period of 3 months to do this but ultimately your the one who will know what your dick can take. Just listen to what your dick is telling you, keep an eye on your PI's(Physiological Indicators (PI's)) and use your head and will get a feel for when you may be able to add it. Start off slow with a few short pumps the first week to see how you react and go from there.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Does JP's routine lead to gains?
          Apparently some members are saying it only leads to conditioning but from what I read he mentioned to have gained 1.4 inches in length following the exact routine 2 days on 1 day off for a year?
          If that's not the case what should I do after the 90 days? Hanging, extending, pumping?
          I'm clearly not very knowledgeable but from the little I've read it is better to gain length first and then girth, I believe Bathmate x40 to be one of the best in the market right now but is it mainly for length gain or girth?
          So after the 90 days should I start with bathmate again or move on to extenders/hanging?

Comment

Yes you can gain with the JP90, I did myself. If you are making gains with the JP90, even after the 90 days, don't change a thing until you hit a plateau. Once you hit a plateau you can look into some of the advanced exercises to help you break it. As far as the bathmate goes, as I mentioned above you can slowly try adding it in after the 90 days. For now just do the JP90 and spend plenty of time reading and educating yourself so that after the 90 days you will be knowledgeable enough to know what you should do after.

Comment

How often would you say I should be measuring it and after how long can I say I'm stalling and it's time to change something?
              Been reading here, really glad I found this forum never thought this was actually possible.

Comment

I don't have an electric heating pad so I'm gonna have to stick with the basic method or get one soon, I find a hassle have to be warm up a towel and keep it warm
                I found warming to be quite tedious with most methods until I bought an electric heating pad. I went from one pre-warming to a pre-warm, warming between all my sets, and then a warm-down. It's just so convenient. 10$-15$ at Walmart. Well worth it. If a shower does the trick, then that's great, but I love keeping it warm throughout the duration of my routine (mostly hanging).

How often would you say I should be measuring
                I don't measure often. Once a month on average. Measuring too frequently sounds stressful to me haha.

how long can I say I'm stalling and it's time to change something
                Personally I would give any new routine I devise at least a couple months before entertaining the idea of changing course.
                Ten Inch Hero
                Last edited by Ten Inch Hero; 06-23-2017, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X