Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millia
    replied
    I'm targeting girth more-so then length because I do just want a thicker penis.. Once I get a thick penis then I can target the shit outta length.
    But at the end of the day, who are we to say that guy doesn't need an extra inch? We should all just accept the fact that it is very true that we all started out with something different, but we are all working towards a common goal, bigger healthier and happier penis'.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxo
    replied
    i dont really think i need length, but i do need girth, witch i was working on until i pulled a muscle at the gym.. Starting back to my routines slowly.. Long and narrow, i cant stand it, girth is where its at, not length..

Leave a comment:

• king87
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus101 View Post
    Im about 7.6 or 7.7 inches and about 6 inches girth and I do feel small, it really bothers me measuring my penis and not seeing it even reach 8 inches. I haven't started exercising it yet but my goal would be to reach 9 inches, my dream would be to eventually reach 10 inches. It is true women can't take 9 inches or more as it hurts but the vagina does have the capacity to expand and eventually a women would get used to a 9 inch or bigger cock and she would learn to love it.

U got a great length that got me jealous already, anything too long will be up the cervix and I suppose girls don't really like them. Alternative it might mean your body distance is further from the lady if you don't use your whole length.

Leave a comment:

• Exodus101
    replied
    Im about 7.6 or 7.7 inches and about 6 inches girth and I do feel small, it really bothers me measuring my penis and not seeing it even reach 8 inches. I haven't started exercising it yet but my goal would be to reach 9 inches, my dream would be to eventually reach 10 inches. It is true women can't take 9 inches or more as it hurts but the vagina does have the capacity to expand and eventually a women would get used to a 9 inch or bigger cock and she would learn to love it.

Leave a comment:

• EQKing
    replied
    I would love to have a BPEL 7.5" by BPEBG 5.5"

Leave a comment:

• ReetB
    replied
    I guess it all comes down to what you're used to. I'm really into cars and I know that the car I currently have is very fast compared to most other cars on the road. However, I still want more because very quickly you get used to it.

I guess its the same with a persons size. I think even if I started with an 8" dick, I'd still be wondering what it would be like to have a 9" dick hehe. It's just the way of the world

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    I'm like Peter Pan, I'm going to live in never-stop-gaining-land

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    Same here, NP97.

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    Once you get to the point where the gains basically stop you keep it up for health reasons.
    Glad I started this. Not that I was small or anything to begin with. It's just nice to be able to realize that now. I thought I was average at best before. Wrong.

Leave a comment:

• going411by7
    replied
    I never had a larger, thicker penis in mind when I started to practice p.e. I had one goal in mind and that was to get my rock solid woodies back. It took me a month to achieve this goal, and then I was having so much fun, I decided to stay on for the ride. I started at close to 8" , so I was obviously very large to start with. I also was endowed with a thick penis, (I never measured it, so I haven't the slightest idea what my girth was before I started). So when I had been at it, (through long intense sessions every day of the week, non-stop for better than four months), and I started to experience length and girth gains almost weekly, I was hooked. Here I am almost 7 years later, and I have no intention to stop now. For me, p.e. is a life-long effort. By the way, just because you have an extra large penis does not mean you can't get it up to the same degree that people with smaller penises can. I think some people just naturally don't erect to eleven o'clock. I just happen to be someone who does.

Leave a comment:

• boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by bboy View Post
    5 feet 17inchs and about 263lbs this morning
    I used to be nearly 250 lbs about a year ago, then i just changed my diet up,stoped drinkin beer, and did cardio like a mad man and i droped weight like it was nothing, but right now im kinda stuck so i gotta changhe somthing up but i dont no what, maybe ill try p 90 x or somthing

Leave a comment:

• millia
    replied
    Hey Retinoid this is where we just say fuck it and agree that to each his own bro.

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    hahahahaha your welcome hellothere! oh well, yes, we are all here to gain!!

Leave a comment:

• hellothere101
    replied
    i mean, we are all here to get bigger and better and i want the same
    thank you for your guilty thoughts

Leave a comment:

• calixto
    replied
    Originally posted by hellothere101 View Post
    i know for me i am 7x6 and i don't feel satisfied with my own size
    Well cry me a river!

(But I am guilty of the same measurements and the same thoughts!)
    Last edited by calixto; 04-14-2010, 03:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X