Beginner with 6 inch girth but lacking in length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner with 6 inch girth but lacking in length

I'm trying to increase my length as I feel it is lacking. I don't care too much about girth since I'm already 6 inches at the midshaft.

Does jelqing target more specifically girth over length or both pretty equally?
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 6.5"

From my understanding your erection level while jelqing determines which of the two is emphasized.

There are manual exercises / devices that will target length specifically you could do instead.

Doing JP90 as a conditional routine is the conventional wisdom here. Personally I think you could start right away with something like hanging so long as you start at an appropriately low weight and # of sets.
    Ten Inch Hero
    Last edited by Ten Inch Hero; 06-23-2017, 04:47 AM.

Comment

I've heard that hanging is quite advanced in comparison. Does it also affect EQ since I'd like for that to improve

Comment

Correct. It is considered advanced and most here will discourage you from doing it right away. That's what I was alluding to. I just have a different opinion on the matter. Most will point you to JP90. Do it for 90s. Then look into the 'advanced' stuff. So if you want to heed the wisdom of the board then that's your routine for 90 days.

I was suggesting alternatives because I know that if I didn't want to gain any more girth, I would avoid all girth exercises. Obviously JP90 contains both.

As for EQ, yes hanging takes its toll on EQ. This is fairly common for length focused routines.

Comment

I started JP90 earlier today. I'm just wondering, since everyone speaks of "newbie gains", if with my current girth it will increase far more than what it is currently? Since it is already fairly decent.

Comment

Hello Mazz, and welcome to PEGym.

If I was in your shoes, where I didn't want to get more girth, I would only do manual stretches. And if EQ would drop, I would implement low-erection-level jelqing. (And only after months possibly try hanging.) But even when doing penis exercises that shall target length, we can't predict how our individual penis will respond. Some penises develop length easier, while other easier develop girth. Girth is hardest to gain for most people though, so you have the statistics on your side. Good luck on gaining length.

Comment

All you need to do is stretch. You dont need to jelq if you don't want girth. Just stretch stretch stretch

Comment

It's certainly possible to gain both length & girth in these 90 days. I wouldn't expect it to be 'far more'. However, since you have already expressed EQ issues, you're bound to see an increase in both length & girth simply because your EQ will likely get a boost from JP90 in addition to those gains.

Comment

Hey man, I've got similar goals to you and i am focusing stretching and EQ exercises. I believe the two go hand in hand.

Good luck man.
                  START
                  🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
                  🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
                  🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
                  🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
                  🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
                  🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
                  🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

Comment

The only profit you will have from jelqing is good conditioning.

Other than that you should focus on stetching routines obviously.
                    Started: 29/11/2016
                    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                    BEG: 5
                    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                    What the mind thinks the body follows
                    My progress log

Comment

Working...
                    X