Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried stretching - What is being pulled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried stretching - What is being pulled?

I know there's a wealth of info in the stickies but, I usually only have around 30 minutes of free time each morning before work that I get to use and not much time after work, so I'm sorry in advance for this probably common question.

So just for the heck of it, I tried a basic stretch in the flaccid state before washing up where I gripped the glans and pulled up, down, straight out, and to the sides. The only place that was being stretched was the top part ("corpus cavernosum". Sorry, had to look it up. Not sure the common word is lol). It didn't matter which direction I was pulling, I always felt the stretch there. Is that where the gains come from? I don't even know if that's considered a stretch really. It feels like trying to pull a rope that's been tied off. It doesn't feel like there is any give to is like there is when stretching a muscle before working out (arms, legs, etc.), if that makes sense.

The ligaments, tunicae and fascia.

In the initial part of a stretch the ligs should begin to stretch. As the exercise progresses the shaft itself should be felt elongating.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
    X