Starting because my fiancé told me about her ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting because my fiancé told me about her ex

Hi guys. I stupidly (depending how you look at it) asked my fiancé where I rank in size. I've always been told I'm big, never been told I'm small. Some girl actually called it intimidating once. Thing is I'm not a small guy in general, 6ft 1" big and stocky, in shape not fat.... when I was younger it probably looked bigger but now I'm 31 and bigger it appers smaller.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is, even if I know I'm a decent size, this other guy must of been HUGE. She said compared to him in a lot smaller. I'm just under 7" bone pressed length and 5.5" girth. I'm aiming to try and get to 8" length (rather it be not bone pressed) and then 6.5" girth. Using bathmate and jelquing.

Literally only just started, this is my second day. It's a killer knowing she's had a huge one. I'm not at all small, so telling her my size won't mean anything to her, she will always see his vs mine and say he was bigger. So I'm now on the path to get to my goal. I wanted this before but because I was sort of ok with it, I never bothered. Now I'm definitely going to do it.

Just wanted to get your guys take on how long it could take, and what is the best way to do it. Honestly, if I could go for more girth or length, I'd go for girth.

I'll update you on progress, but for now your help would be appreciated.

Plats86

Oh todays bigger dick ex story is in. Course some days we get a number .

Umm can somebody fill in my standard response.

Comment

Just wanted to get your guys take on how long it could take, and what is the best way to do it. Honestly, if I could go for more girth or length, I'd go for girth.

Get your dick conditioned first !

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Can't be bothered Peg, just tell him to do a search.

Welcome to the gym. Start at "Start Here".

We get waaay too many my girlfriend had a biggger ex stories. They are usually filled with insecurity, and whinning self pity.
        And you will probably not get the helpful responses you're looking for, comming at things from that tack.
        How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
        And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Hi Plats86,

Regarding your comment 'she will always see his v mine..'

Honestly I would bet that's not how she sees it or even thinks. I've been with four men and never compared or thought about them that way.

I thought about which one treat me the best, made me laugh the most etc but not who's penis' was biggest.

Of course you should try and make yourself the best possible version of you but please try not to fixate on this. It will only do you harm mentally which can leads to loads of physical issues.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

So why is he the ex? And if she's that concerned over it she should be your ex!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

funny I have had the exact same experience and I have almost the same size penis as you! My GF only been with two other guys and one was hung! I think I am very unlucky. But as tara said she probably doesn't think of it like this. Maybe she prefers your size? Maybe she just loves you for who you are. I just posted a massive post about my feelings on the subject maybe it can help you. It is such a strange neurosis to have this penis envy why can't we focus on having a woman we love? I wish I never asked it was stupid to even dig up the past.
              8-10-2017:
              6.7x4.8
              NOW:
              7x5

log

Comment

Hi,

Let me take a different approach to my highly esteemed colleges.

I'm not feeling myself this morning, but instead I'm feeling like a nice guy.

It's impossible to gauge how long it will take because if you are in shape, then you know building muscle, getting in shape has a different pace for every one. It's like asking how long it will take to build a certain bicep size. Too many factors to list.

Just start the JP90 to condition your very small pecker (J/K, it's big bro, it's big) and after 90 days you can better gauge the future.

In terms of size, focus on being a superb lover. I find many ppl are 1 and done sorta thing if you catch my drift.

In fact, I broke it off with a girl for being a dead fish. I was obviously not inspiring her.
                NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Discrete:

Whenever possible, you should abstain from feeling yourself, and instead opt for feeling a supple young woman.
                  How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                  And I've been here ever since.

Comment

"Ex was huge" story that repeats itself among couples 10 centuries atleast..
                    START 12.2014
                    Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
                    Current 8.2015
                    Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
                    Current 6.2017
                    Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by dualdimension View Post
                      funny I have had the exact same experience and I have almost the same size penis as you! My GF only been with two other guys and one was hung! I think I am very unlucky. But as tara said she probably doesn't think of it like this. Maybe she prefers your size? Maybe she just loves you for who you are. I just posted a massive post about my feelings on the subject maybe it can help you. It is such a strange neurosis to have this penis envy why can't we focus on having a woman we love? I wish I never asked it was stupid to even dig up the past.
                      Women make up these stories so regular do a search.

Comment

Originally posted by 7254s View Post
                        "Ex was huge" story that repeats itself among couples 10 centuries atleast..
                        The curiosity with many of these stories is how the OP is often very much larger than average.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

9,10,11 inches
                          START 12.2014
                          Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
                          Current 8.2015
                          Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
                          Current 6.2017
                          Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Women make up these stories so regular do a search.
                            She really isn't like this. But I don't think he was as hung as I imagine! And she didn't really enjoy it. Check my thread I made about it.
                            8-10-2017:
                            6.7x4.8
                            NOW:
                            7x5

log

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                              Discrete:

Whenever possible, you should abstain from feeling yourself, and instead opt for feeling a supple young woman.
                              Wow, this is brilliantly funny.

Well done my friend, well done.
                              NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                              NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                              NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                              Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Working...
                              X