Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does having sex 5 to 6 times a week affect gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does having sex 5 to 6 times a week affect gains?

I have been doing the beginner routines for about 5 months now with some small but noticeable gains. Does having sex often affect gains negatively? Positively?

I'm just curious because I love sex with my wife, and abstaining is not something either of us wants.

Can somebody let me know a little more about this aspect of training? I'm horny all the time anyway, and edge 3 to 4 times a week already without release. I don't want it to affect my sex life negatively.

Or, if this question has been asked, and there is a thread somewhere discussing it, can someone provide a link?

General idea is if you masturbate less you gain more but everone is unique and if you don't lose your motivation for pe and if your penis doesn't turtle you can continue your sex life without changing anything.Watch for your PI's and your PI's lead you to right answer.
    Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

PE and sex is great combination, unless of course you're a banana.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Abstaining from sex for PE will cause you to start dreading your PE sessions.

Gains come from consistency, patience, and positive PIs.

Comment

General idea is if you masturbate less you gain more

I've never heard this before.

I masturbate before every hang session.

Comment

It is extremely rare for me to masturbate. I probably only masturbate to completion a couple of times a year, although I do edge at the end of most of my PE sessions. Is having sex so often akin to masturbation when it comes to PE?

I most certainly will continue with PE. It has made sex feel much better, more sensitivity, better EQ, and the added bonus of size increase (though minimal at this point).

Comment

Originally posted by SnapperLapper View Post
              It is extremely rare for me to masturbate. I probably only masturbate to completion a couple of times a year, although I do edge at the end of most of my PE sessions. Is having sex so often akin to masturbation when it comes to PE?

I most certainly will continue with PE. It has made sex feel much better, more sensitivity, better EQ, and the added bonus of size increase (though minimal at this point).
              Have as much sex as you can. It's easier to maintain a high EQ during sex compared to edging so it will probably wind up helping.

You can try to hold back from ejaculating during sex if your partner is okay with that. It isn't necessarily masturbation that is bad for gains, it's frivolous ejaculation.

I see people say to edge as often as you want but only ejaculate every 3-4 days, but I'm pretty sure most are referring to solo edging. It's also recommended to wait that long while working on Pre-E issues.

Comment

I certainly don't have any pre-e problems. Sometimes it's just the opposite. My wife doesn't mind, but when I have too much trouble getting there I will take a day off and it will be just fine. Heck, I'm kind of an old fella at 55.

Comment

Uh .. no .. keep having sex. Listen to your body. Like you said, sometimes a day off is beneficial. Only you can tell how much is too much. Some of us wish we had your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                    Uh .. no .. keep having sex. Listen to your body. Like you said, sometimes a day off is beneficial. Only you can tell how much is too much. Some of us wish we had your problem.
                    Oh, I will keep having sex as long as the good Lord lets me. I am blessed with a loving wife who is most definitely not a gatekeeper.

I was just curious if the frequency affects the PE gains. I would love to be "bigger", and have always wanted to be. It would certainly be nice to have both frequency and better size. The others benefits of PE are what keeps me doing them.

Comment

poor, poor guy. Just 5 or 6 times a week? i feel sooooo sorry for you. Life is hard...

Comment

Originally posted by hardwoody View Post
                        poor, poor guy. i feel sooooo sorry for you. Life is hard...
                        Yea I'm unsure how he can go on, enduring such sacrifice.

My God, a veritable Mother Theresa.
                        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Trying having sex 40+ hours a week.

You wanna talk about life's a bitch?

Sex doesn't even turn me on anymore.

Hubba hubba!

Comment

Hi,

You need a career change.

A Starbucks Barista can be very lucrative and fun.
                            NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                            NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                            NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                            Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

I had a career. I quit.

Comment

Working...
                              X