Increasing Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing Time

Should you increase time to jelg and stretches weekly or should you keep the same time for a few weeks ?

This is in the wrong forum, I'm moving it.

Comment

PE is compared to normal gym training many times and at the gym you increase weights/reps over time to get bigger and stronger so it makes sense to increase jelqs & stretches slowly in PE also. But it is not that simple in PE.

I would say listen to your penis. You see guys who add 10 jelqs to a jelqing routine every week. Some guys keep on going with the same routine until they stop growing, and then increase the jelqs/stretches. What ever suits you mate.

I don't count jelqs, I go with minutes so I cannot say anything really smart from my experience. Maybe a good starting point would be to find a routine for yourself (the forum is full of beginner, intermediate and advanced routines) and start doing it and see how it goes. Listen to your penis and check your PIs to see how your cock is responding and how the routine is working for you. Nobody can tell if you should increase reps weekly or monthly - it is your penis and you should be able to listen to what he is saying.

But what I can say from experience is that you can try something for a period of time. For example do a routine for a month, measure and if you are not satisfied, increase jelqs and stretches (according to your PIs). It might be that the next month is better and you have found the right amount.

Elias

Comment

Working...
      X