About edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About edging

Hi, friends. I just read something about edging saying that it can cause cancer. Is it true?

As edging is a form of masturbation with a purpose, I'd say that where ever you heard or read this is wrong. You are perfectly free to practice edging for stamina training without worry.
    “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
    — Dale Carnegie

Comment

Originally posted by aliniulian95 View Post
      Hi, friends. I just read something about edging saying that it can cause cancer. Is it true?
      You took this serious ? Umm so you saw this on the net I take it ? Given the amount of bs on the net that you didn't take notice of can you explain why?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        You took this serious ? Umm so you saw this on the net I take it ? Given the amount of bs on the net that you didn't take notice of can you explain why?
        I saw this on a Facebook group called Nofap Bros.

Comment

I saw this on a Facebook group called Nofap Bros.
          Sigh . Did they mention Taoist mystic belief or make up some pseudo science ?
          Or do you believe things because they are on facebook?

Comment

No, they didn t, but I was scared.

Comment

If edging caused cancer, 90% of the members on this site might not be alive right now.

Comment

Working...
              X