Underwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwear

I am only 24, but I know that as a kid growing up until like 17 or 18 I usually only wore briefs. I now wear briefs only if going running or while playing basketball and such, but if not I am wearing boxers. Does anybody have any thinking or testimonials that it is good and better for penis health for better drop and such to only wear boxers? I think it is for sure better for PE and for testicle health, of maintaining proper temp of not getting too hot or anything.Have been noticing the last year or so. Just started wearing only boxers the last year.
    10/06/16 FL: 3.75 FG: 4.25 BPEL: 5.4 EG: 5.1
    04/08/17 FL: 5.00 FG: 5.50 BPEL: 6.125 EG: 5.75

Wearing boxers or better yet, going "commando" is healthiest for your Dong, for sure! If tour balls or penis turtle, try wearing a silicone sheath or sleeve on your penis and / or a leather balls-stretcher to hold your "boys" comfortably extended to lengthen your vas-defrense & re-train your cremaster muscles, making your flaccid hang comfortably 24/7.

Comment

Take Jock's advice, he knows what he's talking about...most of the time!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I would love to advise you, except gawsh, I don't know because I'm just a banana lacking potassium.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Diddy24 View Post
          I am only 24, but I know that as a kid growing up until like 17 or 18 I usually only wore briefs. I now wear briefs only if going running or while playing basketball and such, but if not I am wearing boxers. Does anybody have any thinking or testimonials that it is good and better for penis health for better drop and such to only wear boxers? I think it is for sure better for PE and for testicle health, of maintaining proper temp of not getting too hot or anything.Have been noticing the last year or so. Just started wearing only boxers the last year.
          Check out David Archy micro modals
          Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
          MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Comment

For healthy sperm production, your testical rs need to be below 98 F, so commando is best. Even boxers add an additional layer of insulation between your scrotum and the ambient temperature. Accordingly, total nudity is best, followed by Commando.

However, some guys can experience excess strain when their balls hang free. Although free hanging balls can aid in low hangers, a small group of guys are better off with well supporting briefs. Only you can choose the best underwear depending on your priorities.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

From the sites Wayback Time Traveling search machine:

smileyhelp-ceilingfan.gif
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Looks like you are getting lots of good advice.

Just wanted to chime in here with my experienxece. I started PE about 10 months ago and have had decent gains. About 3-4 months ago I decided to go commando except for when necessary (formal ocassions, or executive meetings) in which case I go with very baggy boxers. Im loving it.
                I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Working...
                X