Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have something weird on my penis and I need some advice on how to remove it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have something weird on my penis and I need some advice on how to remove it.

I don't know if I got it from the few times I wrapped my penis from turtling or from using my mix of lotion/oil when I jelq, but I have this gummy residue on my penis I can't seem to take off. What I noticed a while back was this strange smell, and I thought hmm what could it be, could it be I'm not wiping the oil/lotion mix good enough after I jelq? After showers it seems fine and all and then later I'd be able to smell when I go take a leak or when I'm jelqing. I noticed my penis darker in color, I started thinking off the wall things, like does jelqing make the skin on the penis smell after a while? I know it doesn't, but I didn't know what was going on! I've washed with moisturizing body wash and also with bar soap but the kind that will leave you really clean and very dry. I scrubbed as much as I could out of it with a wash rag, and finally discovered the problem when I noticed a part that seemed a little darker on the underside and I rubbed on it. It seems to be a gummy residue and I can't get it off, I tried astringent, the face toner stuff and nothing. I'm not gonna try anything crazy like goof off or degreaser, ha ha. I swear it seems like it will never go away and I've had it for about two weeks now. Has anyone else experienced this before or know of a solution?
    Last edited by Mars81; 04-15-2010, 04:22 PM.

I'm kind of at a loss as to what to tell you boss. I've been jelqing for 6 years now and I've never had any type of grease or other residue on my dick. Make sure when you're showering and washing your tool off that your doing a thorough job. I know this may seem redundant as I'm sure you are but nothing should be sticking to your penis like that. If you clean your dick, it should be clean.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Only think i can think of is an STD or some other infection. I mean what you're describing is strange to say the least. Always remember that smelly groins or vagina's are always a bad sign.

Comment

No, it's nothing like that especially since I haven't had any sex in a long time. It doesn't smell any more and when it did, it smelled like tape or the way a band aid smells, it wasn't like an odor or anything. It is the sticky part of some tape that accidentally overlapped when I was doing some wrapping after hanging, it's just been a bitch to get off, thanks anyways guys.
        Last edited by Mars81; 04-15-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Hmmm, how to remove tape glue from penis. Rub some alcohol on it, that might work and unless you have a sore it wont sting either,

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The guy who suggested STD is crazy. No STD leaves gummy residues on your penis.'
            Anyways I'm not sure if y'all got this out in California, but its a residue remover called Goo Be Gone my pops uses it all the time to get REALLY hard adhesive residues off stuff. It's in an orange bottle and it works like a charm.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
              Hmmm, how to remove tape glue from penis. Rub some alcohol on it, that might work and unless you have a sore it wont sting either,
              Thanks Kingpole, I'm going to try that. I thought of using the face toner because it had alcohol in it, but I don't think it had enough. I remember the difference when trying to take off permanent marker off surfaces with something that has alcohol in it and pure rubbing alcohol, big difference. With the toner, it was like it wanted to work.

Originally posted by millia View Post
              The guy who suggested STD is crazy. No STD leaves gummy residues on your penis.'
              Anyways I'm not sure if y'all got this out in California, but its a residue remover called Goo Be Gone my pops uses it all the time to get REALLY hard adhesive residues off stuff. It's in an orange bottle and it works like a charm.
              Haha I thought the same thing Millia, I mean I was like c'mon are you kidding me!? Laughing out loud at the gummy penis syndrome though stay away from tape! I'm gonna try and ride it out for a while, it is coming off slowly but surely. If anything though, I'll be sure to check it out, If the alcohol and the soap and some time don't do the trick - I'm sure we have it out here at the hardware store. Thanks Millia!
              Last edited by Mars81; 04-16-2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

No hammers, rakes, or....."hoes" hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mars81 View Post
                  I don't know if I got it from the few times I wrapped my penis from turtling or from using my mix of lotion/oil when I jelq, but I have this gummy residue on my penis I can't seem to take off. What I noticed a while back was this strange smell, and I thought hmm what could it be, could it be I'm not wiping the oil/lotion mix good enough after I jelq? After showers it seems fine and all and then later I'd be able to smell when I go take a leak or when I'm jelqing. I noticed my penis darker in color, I started thinking off the wall things, like does jelqing make the skin on the penis smell after a while? I know it doesn't, but I didn't know what was going on! I've washed with moisturizing body wash and also with bar soap but the kind that will leave you really clean and very dry. I scrubbed as much as I could out of it with a wash rag, and finally discovered the problem when I noticed a part that seemed a little darker on the underside and I rubbed on it. It seems to be a gummy residue and I can't get it off, I tried astringent, the face toner stuff and nothing. I'm not gonna try anything crazy like goof off or degreaser, ha ha. I swear it seems like it will never go away and I've had it for about two weeks now. Has anyone else experienced this before or know of a solution?
                  What kind of lube are you using exactly? Maybe the substances you're combining shouldn't be mixed(?)
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Mars81 View Post
                    Thanks Kingpole, I'm going to try that. I thought of using the face toner because it had alcohol in it, but I don't think it had enough. I remember the difference when trying to take off permanent marker off surfaces with something that has alcohol in it and pure rubbing alcohol, big difference. With the toner, it was like it wanted to work.

Haha I thought the same thing Millia, I mean I was like c'mon are you kidding me!? Laughing out loud at the gummy penis syndrome though stay away from tape! I'm gonna try and ride it out for a while, it is coming off slowly but surely. If anything though, I'll be sure to check it out, If the alcohol and the soap and some time don't do the trick - I'm sure we have it out here at the hardware store. Thanks Millia!
                    Yea man I think that's the worst thing to say when someone's having such a minor issue! So unnecessary. Gummy penis syndrome?! Hee hee hee. Hilarious! Keep washing it up brother and it'll come off eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      What kind of lube are you using exactly? Maybe the substances you're combining shouldn't be mixed(?)
                      I was thinking that too, I had mixed some aloe oil, some lotion, a little bit of baby oil, and I had it in a spray bottle of Clairbornes Curve massage oil spray, which contained half of that already. That oil spray itself was years old, it was a gift from an old girlfriend and it came in one of those cologne collection sets.

I'm thinking it could of been the combination of that and gummy residue from a wrapping tape I used as I was hanging with your sock hanger method. The sock hanger works nice by the way! When I wrapped my penis I had first used mueller wrap before I taped it off, but some of the tape I think got on me. The mueller wrap and athletic tape I got from the athletic department at my school.

I dumped out that mix altogether last night and now I'm using a fresh oil spray that is brand new, Avon Bath oil Spray, and it has mineral oil. Thanks Big Al!

Originally posted by millia View Post
                      Yea man I think that's the worst thing to say when someone's having such a minor issue! So unnecessary. Gummy penis syndrome?! Hee hee hee. Hilarious! Keep washing it up brother and it'll come off eventually
                      Really though, I didn't expect to be diagnosed with a disease all about it, haha! I was expecting to hear from someone that maybe had a similar experience due to penis wrapping, like someone that does hanging. Also, from anyone that has had problems due to mixing a bunch of lube up, to either confirm or deny the lube as a contributing factor. Thanks again Millia, it's coming off slowly but surely. It's almost gone now, it's just in one spot, but it is right in the sensitive area on the underside of my penis, so I got to take it easy. I was thinking before of using an exfoliant, but not anymore. Fast orange....definitely not, haha!
                      Last edited by Mars81; 04-16-2010, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Glad to help Please keep us posted.
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Yea just be careful because it might peel off a layer of skin. When it eventually does come off just take it easy with wrapping and jelqing and stuff because if you do lose a layer of skin you will just irritate it and have to take more time off.
                          I've mixed lubes before as well but that was before I started hanging. I had mixed Curel Ultra Healing Lotion with this stuff called Pure Glycerine. Never experienced what you are. And as far as wrapping I use chamois leather when I hang in accordance with my WAG.

Comment

Are you using adhesive wrap?

If you use any stretch self-adhesive bandage do not put that directly on your skin. Put a cloth type wrap on first then, to secure it in place, use the adhesive type on the outside.

Sounds like the adhesive from the stretch type has become a bit too familiar with your unit, especially if it smells like a band-aid.

Comment

Jock itch can cause a smell if it's bad enough, but on the dick itself???????

Comment

Working...
                              X