• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did first session. Questions.

Greetings, I'm 20 years old.

I will be using this routine.
    More accurately this:

15-Minutes Warm Up
    Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
    10-Minutes Dry jelqing (5 second strokes)
    I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day
    2 days on and 1 day off regiment.

Here's what I did.
    Got in the shower, 15 minutes of hot water on penis, balls, where the penis connects with the body, everywhere.

Then I did the stretches(30 secs each, 3 times each). Am I supposed to feel something? I felt some tingling at one point but mostly didn't feel anything.

I didn't use lube with jelqs and I was also not shaven so I was pulling hair too. Can skin be pulled when I do them or is it wrong? I think I did feel blood pushing through.

I then warmed down, just threw water over me for 5 minutes.

I read that I should edge after all that. Is it important I do that because I'm doing NoFap atm(30+ days).
    I got a little pain while edging so I stopped( i did it slowly like I read here).

I really don't think edging will help me now while I am on NoFap, I should probably wait until my brain reconfigures itself.

All you should feel while stretching when starting out is that you have some tension on the stretch.

Jelqing without lube is Ok, it's called dry jelqing. It's best done using only one hand. Pulling the skin up with your stroke is not a problem. Whats important is that you are pushing some blood up the shaft creating an expansion ahead of your grip.

It's not necessary to edge after your work out. It's just a supplemental exercise that some guys do, not everyone.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Five minutes is all that is necessary to warm up.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post

Jelqing without lube is Ok, it's called dry jelqing. It's best done using only one hand. Pulling the skin up with your stroke is not a problem. Whats important is that you are pushing some blood up the shaft creating an expansion ahead of your grip.
        I have another silly question.
        I read that in dry jelqing I should start from the middle of the shaft towards the glands but it would make more sense to start from the pubic bone, correct? This is how I did it the 2 previous times.

Comment

My flaccid is t very long so I always start at the base.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I always start at the base also.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X