need advice on jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice on jelqing

I've been jelqing for aroung 8 months now on and off without a real set routine. I have seen some benifet but nothing really noteworthy yet. I want to know how often i should jelq to allow for proper rest and repair time but i dont want to do to little and i dont want to do to much. Any advice on this is greatly appreciated.

The best bet is to do a set amount of jelqs, like 200 for example. Do this for a 2-3 days and then take a rest day. As you continue on, start adding jelqing reps by like 25-30 every other week. You can also add exercising days as well, going 3-4 days and then taking a rest day. While you are adding reps and days, watch your P.I.s. If you find your P.I.s are going bad, then back off. If they are good, then keep going while watching for gains. When you reach a number of jelqs where you are seeing gains, stick with that number and frequency until you don't gain with it anymore.

Comment

Thanks Gator

Thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye on my PI's to determine a set routine. I was thinking of a routine were i do one day for length, then the next day for Girth, then rest a day and do it again. Does that sound like a good way to mold a routine?

Comment

Working...
      X