My first 90 day journey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first 90 day journey.

Yo! This is usually something I do to start getting involved in a community, and it's to have a little blog topic. It's a great way to put a lot of questions in one place (that I or others may have), and to monitor my own progress! It also will show somethings new people will expect from their workouts. I'll go weekly to avoid bumping this topic 90 times lol.

Anyways! Today is day 1. JP90 is the routine! It honestly didn't take all that much time out of my day, I just had to hide away from people in the house to avoid the interrogation I'd have to put up with.

It was hard at first to keep flaccid during the warm up, but that's just day 1. It should become a natural habit overtime. Water, a rag, a bowl, and a microwave... all I really needed equipment wise.

Jelqing was pretty interesting too. Hair really got in the way... now I know! V jelqs didn't feel as good compared to wet jelqs (like it didn't feel like it was working as much)

Cool down was well... a cool down. Going to take my first measurements later today.
    Your Nurse in training :P

Welcome to the gym!

Congrats on starting your PE journey. Ask as many questions as you want, we're here to help.

I never got the hang of V-jelqing so I just replaced them with regular jelqs.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Shamarskii!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with the JP for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Lol don't worry! I already had my introduction forum and all :P those are good reads nevertheless.

This is day 14, everything is going fine as far as I can see. The only thing is it doesn't feel sore compared to going to the gym and working out... so I have no idea how it's going for now.

I've been slacking for the past few days cause of some unfortunate events (had a death in the fam) but I'm looking into flying back into JP90... like today lol!

This weekend I'm going to take measurements again... see how it's been.

Peace!

Comment

About a month in...

For gains, my unit noticeably a bit longer. I haven't had noticeable girth gains BUT, i'll say my erection quality increased significantly. Rather than drooping to one side, my unit stands more straight.

I'm not so sure if it's because of JP90 but, I was able to hold my ejaculation for a bit longer during sex...

I'm gonna start lurking around the forums... boost up my activity here

Comment

I started the jp90 programme 4 days ago, I've been doing pe since February on and off but with no real structure or consistency so I've seen no real reward for my efforts but I'm feeling good about this programme. My stats are about 6 3/4" bpel and 4.5" eg, my aim is a solid 8"x6" so let's see how it goes! Keep us up to date with your progress!
            Start: bpel 6.5" x beg 4.5"
            Current: bpel 7" x beg 5"
            Short term goal: bpel 7.5" x beg 5.5"
            Long term goal: bpel 8" x beg 6"

Comment

Working...
            X