Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the advantage of a cock ring that goes around the entire package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOWHARD
    replied
    Hi I have one been wearing for over 6 years 24/7 apart from the odd day here and there, there great for getting some real good boners, mines an ice and its Pyrex glass and fits great, but you must get it to fit right.

Reason for 24/7 means your motor is running and your get a good erection anytime you want one, that's a real good one but it must be the right size not to tight and not to big, and you really do need to be shaved to wear one and keep the area shaved. OK

NOWHARD

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html

Read my thread^^^ABOVE. It details the initial steps & advantages to a properly sized surgical steel c-ring. Sizing is a 3 step process, so PM me if you're interested BEFORE measuring, for specific instructions on step one pertinent to your personal physiology. I've helped over 6 dozen guys here in the Gym size themselves to encourage growth and hold flaccid engorgement to cement gains from PE.

Leave a comment:

• not2big
    replied
    A tight cock ring around the base of your erection can reduce the sensitivity by reducing the quantity of oxygenated blood. If it goes around the whole package, the underside of you erection continues to allow oxygenated blood to flow into your dick, reducing de sensitivity.

Leave a comment:

• What's the advantage of a cock ring that goes around the entire package?

Does it increase flaccid size? Does it increase balls size?
    Last edited by InternetMan; 06-14-2017, 11:39 PM.
Working...
X