Where to grip when stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to grip when stretching?

I am circumcised and was wondering where I should grab during my stretches. I read you have to grab 1 inch behind the glans to stretch, and all it does has made my skin bunch at the corona and stretch my skin.

I personally have gripped right behind the glans and pulled, and have felt the pulling in my base. I'm not sure what to feel when stretching the tunica. So far I have gained 1/16" in girth and 1/8" in length, I'm not sure from jelqing or stretching.

Any advice on where to grip and how to stretch for a circumcised individual would be greatly appreciated.

I'm circumcised also. It can be a struggle. The main point is to avoid the glans. You can hurt the glands too easily.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'm circumcised but still have so skin. I like to grab pretty much right in front of my balls or the mid point between balls and glans. For me it allows the skin to glide up still not pass over the glans.
      Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

So should I not pull directly behind the head (glans)?
        If I grip one inch under, pr anything under glans, I'll only be stretching skin and will have a bigger turkey neck.
        I feel like the glans are used as an anchor to pull.

Comment

Just keep jelqing as that will give you more knowledge about the entire PE process. The stretching is tricky, it took me long time to get knowledgeable AND be able to apply that knowlege to my own cock. Do NOT grip the glans. I would advice ~1 inch before the glans. However, I do ~1 inch behind glans, I do mid shaft, I do at around the base, I do as deep in my fat pad as i can reach....Just keep trying new things.

As far as your gains, I would say jelqing is what gave you the gains. Be sure to get very good at jelqing as that will give you quick newb gains and help you condition your penis for more advanced stuff.
          2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
          1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
          1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
          1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

So it's okay to just get skin stretch? I just feel pulling from midshaft than at the base. It's good I found our now, because I have been doing it wrong since I first started PE!

Comment

I grip just before the glans... if I grip lower I cant stretch it hard enough because the skin gets in the way and it feels like Im stretching more of the skin.... This is also where it is grip on the pegym's images... Hope Im doing it properly...
              My Log(Stats, Routine, Goals)

Comment

When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

As you start to stretch, your remaining foreskin should bunch and form a "cushion" between your grip and the glans which will protect your glans as you increase the stretch and also provide a ridge to pull on.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Grip right behind the glans but make sure any excess skin is pulled towards the base before you set your grip. You should feel your penis stretching, not your skin.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    Grip right behind the glans but make sure any excess skin is pulled towards the base before you set your grip. You should feel your penis stretching, not your skin.
                    That makes sense; but as you go forward the skin bunches against the glans and the glans still, in effect, is the anchor, no? Not sure how to avoid this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dick-tator View Post
                      That makes sense; but as you go forward the skin bunches against the glans and the glans still, in effect, is the anchor, no? Not sure how to avoid this?
                      If you use a small towel to pad/enhance your grip it should help to deter slippage- though you'll still likely need to readjust after some time.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

If you use a small towel to pad/enhance your grip it should help to deter slippage- though you'll still likely need to readjust after some time.
                        Thanks! So, the idea is that the glans should NOT be the anchor?

Comment

Thanks! So, the idea is that the glans should NOT be the anchor?
                          Aside from just light contact you shouldn't rely on the glans for an anchor.

Comment

Aside from just light contact you shouldn't rely on the glans for an anchor.
                            Thanks! But if you cannot anchor with the skin - nor with the glans - what exactly are you anchoring with? I mean there must be something for you to grab?

I suppose when it's relatively soft you squeeze a bit deep into the "meat"? LOL?
                            Dr Nemo
                            Member of the Month May 2018
                            Last edited by Dr Nemo; 02-13-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks! But if you cannot anchor with the skin - nor with the glans - what exactly are you anchoring with? I mean there must be something for you to grab?

I suppose when it's relatively soft you squeeze a bit deep into the "meat"? LOL?
                              You grip the shaft itself. The key to safe but productive stretchig is to use only as much grip force as required to accomplish the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X