Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse or regular kegal for overall EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse or regular kegal for overall EQ?

Should I focus on regular kegals for a soft glans issue? It doesn't always happen but I've noticed lately its been a more common occurrence. I just dont want to do too much of one type over the other and mess myself up. Would regular kegals be ideal for helping my glans engorge more?

I apologise if this is the wrong forum sub section.

A balanced pelvic floor is the answer. More kegel based would depend on what the current shape of your PF is. You can read this to find out what would be the best plan of attack for yourself.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post567701

Comment

Originally posted by slunk View Post
      A balanced pelvic floor is the answer. More kegel based would depend on what the current shape of your PF is. You can read this to find out what would be the best plan of attack for yourself.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml#post567701

Mmm yes I looked over that a while ago. I don't think my pelvic floor is tense/overactive etc...but I don't suspect its TOO weak though...I suppose it's possible it has been weakened by 4+ years of having a chronic cough. I'm not sure if being sedentary and sitting on my arse all day has weakened it either..well I can say it definitely wouldn't strengthen it!

Anyway, based on experience I find a session of kegals or kegaling during an erection helps me fill my glans up and the good news it it seems to maintain that filling so my guess is my BC isn't quite as strong as it should be. I also realise glans not being filled can be due to poor overall EQ/not being aroused enough. My glans definitely fill as I'm approaching climax but I'd rather it be like when I was younger and have filled glans for the whole duration of my erection. I think regular kegals will suit me because I just got a bit of an erection moments ago, some minutes after a minor session of kegals and my glans managed to fill up nicely. I also noticed a month or two ago my glans were filling during morning woods but lately they haven't which is a bit perplexing.

I did a lot of kegal sessions a couple months ago but I stopped because I felt like it was actually hurting my ability to kegal during erection so I assumed I over did it and make my muscles too strong but I realised the more likely reality is that I was just over-training and needed to give them a proper rest.

Anyone else wanna throw in here? I suppose I can offset over training a bit with a pillow under my buttocks "exercise" to relax my floor and I also feel like I can relax my floor without reverse kegaling. I also think during a piss I can reverse kegal to offset the regular kegals a little bit. Something like 70:30 ratio.

BTW I don't think I get kegal spams involuntarily and I don't really care if I give my something premature ejaculation a little bit, I'd take good quality erections and PE any day over delayed/no ejaculation and poor EQ, because a good EQ is what matters to a girl anyway and if I PE then I can just go again anyway....Plus I learned over the years some breathing and mental techniques that can delay ejaculation anyway. My number one concern is getting my EQ high again (no fap and kegals) and the fear that if I over train my muscles via kegaling I could end up lowering my EQ later down the road...
      shlong_master123
      Last edited by shlong_master123; 07-24-2017, 03:13 AM.

Comment

You asked a question in your OP, then when a member posted something you should read you said you already knew it. Further more, you went on to debate whats wrong with you and saying what is and what isn't.

Whatever you think, you are correct.

Why you gotta make it a choice between K an RK? Why not just do both?
        2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
        1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
        1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
        1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefster View Post
          You asked a question in your OP, then when a member posted something you should read you said you already knew it. Further more, you went on to debate whats wrong with you and saying what is and what isn't.

Whatever you think, you are correct.

Why you gotta make it a choice between K an RK? Why not just do both?
          Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make here... I'm just trying to have a discussion, it is a forum after all.

Comment

I realised that when standing my floor muscles ARE actually tense and are being sucked in/pulled up all the time. I consciously relaxed them and realised how tense and uptight the the floor is.

If anyone else suspects pelvic floor issues please post in this thread.

Comment

If you would say you have a balanced pelvic floor currently you should do a 50/50 ratio of kegels and reverse kegels. That way you will still be gaining strength in the PF and improving EQ without causing too much tension over time.

Comment

Yes you have a pelvic floor imbalance. Too many regular kegels. Involuntary as shown by constant tension while standing. Too tight a pelvic floor can reduce blood flow to the glans. Balanced floor allows proper flow to the penis. There is nothing need to change any of these things. Usually there aren't a lot of work arounds. If however you find a way that works for you we applaud.

So my advice. Do reverse kegels at 70% kegels at 30%. In 3 weeks add 10% kegels and add 10% kegels each week until doing 50/50. Add Hindi squats and sitting on a rolled towel. Do everything listed on an ongoing basis.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  Yes you have a pelvic floor imbalance. Too many regular kegels. Involuntary as shown by constant tension while standing. Too tight a pelvic floor can reduce blood flow to the glans. Balanced floor allows proper flow to the penis. There is nothing need to change any of these things. Usually there aren't a lot of work arounds. If however you find a way that works for you we applaud.

So my advice. Do reverse kegels at 70% kegels at 30%. In 3 weeks add 10% kegels and add 10% kegels each week until doing 50/50. Add Hindi squats and sitting on a rolled towel. Do everything listed on an ongoing basis.

Okay I will try this. Is it also possible I have pelvic steal syndrome? Because most of the time I lose my erections when I stand up and I cant get erect at all when already standing. Only way I can sometimes maintain an erection whilst standing up is if I get hard whilst seated and then give myself near constant sufficient stimulation to maintain my erection whilst standing.

It does however seem more likely to be pelvic floor imbalance, because in the mornings (when muscles are relaxed) I can get morning wood, get out of bed and walk around with an erection just fine.

I just want to confirm before dedicating time to reverse kegals, it is definitely a tense plevic floor right? The fact I can maintain an erection whilst standing up in the morning only means its because my pelvic floor is relaxed only during that time and as the day progresses it obviously begins to tense up again, thus hurting my ability to maintain an erection when I'm on my knees or feet.

Also I wonder if this tight pelvic floor was caused by general weakness inflicted by a chronic smokers cough and lots of yelling out of anger I used to do and from sitting on my ass all day every day...so my reasoning is that by weakening the floor it eventually becomes tense to compensate for its weakness...am I correct in assuming this?

I know I repeat myself a lot on these forums but I'm just very anxious about the issue and would like to resolve it as quickly as possible. Once I know for sure what the problem is I can attack it right away and fix it without delaying and wasting more time.

Thanks for your input like always, wishful10x8.
                  shlong_master123
                  Last edited by shlong_master123; 07-24-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Yes imbalanced is pointed to. When striving to maintain a standing erection check pelvic floor tension.

Comment

Yes imbalanced is pointed to. When striving to maintain a standing erection check pelvic floor tension.
                      Funny thing is I dont have any issues with urinating or defecating, but I did start getting burning and pain in my penis 4.5 months ago but that eventually went away after 2-3 months...I still have no idea what caused it. I also had a new sudden appearance of veins on my shaft leading up to my head but they are all located in the skin of my penis. I got a doctor to check them out and he said it all looked normal. So it's very confusing what I've been through this year.

There was only one time in the afternoon I managed to get a full erection standing up (i had to be seated first) and when I stood up it started to die just a little bit then I kegal'd with a bit of force and some how I managed to keep a full 100% erection, glans full and all while standing and it stayed up for 30+ seconds without any stimulation, it was EXACTLY like I was a teenager again..amazing, I just wish I knew what I did right that day! I only remember doing a couple stretches that supposedly help the pelvis and/or hips but I do them every day and it hasn't had the same effect since then. Perhaps I could try doing those stretches just before I plan to get an erection and see what happens.

Sigh, I just want this problem over with, at least I know it can be fixed but it's still upsetting to be in this position :/

Comment

It is upsetting. It is also reversible. Good luck.

Comment

I found an old forum post on thunderplace and some guy said he vastly improved his EQ and got standing erections but doing reverse kegals.

His routine looked like this, what do you think?

25 3 second holds
                          15 5 second holds
                          10 10 second holds

And then I do 10 5 second regular kegels just to maintain balance.

He also said he noticed good improvement in just 6-8 sessions.

Comment

So, as mentioned already here, it seems pretty clear that you have Pelvic Floor Imbalance. As suggested, do both Kegel and Reverse Kegel. Essentially, Kegels are where you stop the flow of urine and Reverse Kegels are where you push the urine out (make yourself pee harder). Very basic explanation. And, as included, do the Hindi Squats.

Hindi Squats are not really "squats" like you do in the Gym. You essentially squat down with flat feet, toes pointed outward and then, with your elbows, push your knees farther and father apart. Awesome exercise.

Most guys tend to do one or the other Kegel and develop, either way, an imbalanced pelvic floor. That is a bad thing. When your Pelvic Floor is tight, you cum fast. If your Pelvic Floor is loose, you take forever to cum. It (imbalance) might also affect EQ.

So, have a nice, strong balanced Pelvic Floor is a really good thing - for lots and lots of reasons (not just for this forum).

If you have done mostly Kegels, then you - as suggested - should consider doing a more Reverse Kegel dominant routine. Slowing moving towards a more balanced routine. You will love the results. Shoot, let's be honest - so will she!
                            Start: August, 2017
                            Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                            Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X