General advice needed on starting a routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General advice needed on starting a routine

Created an account on here a while back but decided I'd wait a bit longer before starting a routine. Sinse I'm comparitively pretty young (in comparison to others on here) I was curious to know if there's advice/stories of success from people of a similar age (18-21).

Also, sinse the next 5-10 years are probably going to be my most sexually active I really don't want any lasting injuries. As such I've decided that I'll start of with PESG's routine as from the sounds of it it is less intense than JP90, however I intend to move onto JP90 once i'm a little more conditioned. Is this a smart thing to do? Or would JP90 still be the recommended option.

Finally, I like the sound of the bathmate products in regards to PE. However, I'm still skeptical of their effectiveness (as I am for jelqing in truth, however I've moved past my doubts of jelqing due to the fact that theres so many success stories and I can't see the reasoning behind why someone would lie about it as all the info is freely available) mainly due to a lot less reputable success stories (admittedly I haven't searched as thoroughly) and the fact that a relatively expensive product is being sold (leading me to believe that it may simply be a company trying to take advantage of male insecurities to help sell a potentially ineffective product), however I digress. My question is: What would be more effective/safer: starting with a bathmate routine and then including jelqing at a later point? Or starting with a jelqing routine and including a bathmate at a later point. Also, are their any well respected/experienced members of these forums that have had success with bathmate products.

Thanks in advance for any advice/answers.

Since you are somewhat anxious of injury, I think the safest route would be to start with the PESG and later move onto the bathmate.

You also don't have to start the JP90 at full volume. You can start at 1/3 of the exercises and every month add another 1/3.

Comment

Hey Pants!

Welcome to the Gym.

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Starting off with a cautious approach is a good thing. Everybody responds a little different to the exercises so starting off light and slowly working your way up to the point where your routine is at the optimum level is a good idea. Pay attention to your PI's(Physiological Indicators (PI's)) and listen to what your penis is telling you and you will do fine.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. SexyPants View Post
          Created an account on here a while back but decided I'd wait a bit longer before starting a routine. Sinse I'm comparitively pretty young (in comparison to others on here) I was curious to know if there's advice/stories of success from people of a similar age (18-21).

Also, sinse the next 5-10 years are probably going to be my most sexually active I really don't want any lasting injuries. As such I've decided that I'll start of with PESG's routine as from the sounds of it it is less intense than JP90, however I intend to move onto JP90 once i'm a little more conditioned. Is this a smart thing to do? Or would JP90 still be the recommended option.

Finally, I like the sound of the bathmate products in regards to PE. However, I'm still skeptical of their effectiveness (as I am for jelqing in truth, however I've moved past my doubts of jelqing due to the fact that theres so many success stories and I can't see the reasoning behind why someone would lie about it as all the info is freely available) mainly due to a lot less reputable success stories (admittedly I haven't searched as thoroughly) and the fact that a relatively expensive product is being sold (leading me to believe that it may simply be a company trying to take advantage of male insecurities to help sell a potentially ineffective product), however I digress. My question is: What would be more effective/safer: starting with a bathmate routine and then including jelqing at a later point? Or starting with a jelqing routine and including a bathmate at a later point. Also, are their any well respected/experienced members of these forums that have had success with bathmate products.

Thanks in advance for any advice/answers.
          The gentlemen above have provided you with good information. Before coming with my thoughts regarding a couple of your specific questions, I want to welcome you to PEGym.

Then over to what I want to address:

My thought is that a beginner's program should sufficiently provide enough workout on a person's penis, as to make it prepared for a more intensive workout or other routines later. If a beginner's program is performed long past the recommended period, like your suggestion of progressing from PESG to JP's Beginners Program, and also done with way too weak intensity, my thought is that it may result in an unwanted toughening of the penis even before progressing to another level. Now... I consider a beginner program --> a more advanced program to be a thin line. Therefore my opinion is that much more important than to predetermine exactly what is too weak or too strong workout (stress) on the penis, it is crucial to learn the PI indicators ( https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth ), and certainly during the beginner's program. At this initial start point, following the PIs are not about measuring the penis, but to feel and see how the penis reacts to the exercises. A beginner's program is the place where you get to know your penis.

I don't believe anyone can be completely safe as to injuries during a penis workout, even if we just speak of smaller injuries, since our individual penises react individually to stress. To stay absolutely completely in a safe area, to me means to perform weak penis exercises, like some kind of a stronger form of masturbating, which is not likely to give much other results than an increased EQ. Even advanced masturbation, like edging, has also caused injuries to some members here. Since all penis exercises involve a certain risk, we need to be smart and monitor the penis all the time during a workout. This is why I think it is of importance to learn to do the techniques correctly, and also to learn to read the mentioned penis indicators (PI). And a beginner's program is great, not only to the conditioning of the penis and to practice techniques, but also as to learn how to interpret how your individual penis will react to different levels of stress, as to the different physiological responses that you can observe.

As to your question on Bathmate vs. jelqing, it depends on what you want to achieve. Increased length or increased girth? If one of the goals are increased length, I would stay away from penis pumps while attempting to increase the length for some months using length-promoting exercises. I would then consider manual stretching alone, or manual stretching along with jelqing, or to use a stretcher device.

Good luck.

Comment

When starting out, the goal is to work on your conditioning. Many injuries happen when someone tries a new exercise that their penis isn't ready for; both beginners and experienced PEers. So with jelqing, you can start out light just to see what the exercise does and how your body reacts.

Comment

Cheers for all the replies and advice everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X