Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Struggling with Lenght gains, any recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling with Lenght gains, any recommendation?

Hi All,

I have completed jp90 and on jelq free routine past 5 weeks.
    I have seen girth improvements, but no noticeable length difference.

Can experienced member please recommend something.

Current regime:

5-7 BM hot water warmup
    side to side stretch - 5min x 3
    squeezes - 15 holds x 3
    erect kegels
    BM hot water warmdown

I would up the side to sides.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You are well conditioned. You may want to look into hanging or extending.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

@Wishful10x8
        Thanks.
        Will try that, sometimes i go 7min x 3, will try to do more one more set, only thing then PE exercises consume more than an hour.

@not2big
        Thanks.
        I am thinking of phallosan(easily can wear it work and i work long hours), will be on vacation next month, may start extender from September.
        I do want both girth and length, but now focusing on length more. I had no length gains from jp90 too.

Comment

Phallosan worked On my length and my girth. Good luck.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Do some five direction stretches.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Stretches are typically for length. So, concentrate on those? The suggestion to do the five direction stretches ssems solid to me. What are those? Straight out, straight up, straight down, to the left and to the right. Not necessarily in that order.

Are you also edging?
              Start: August, 2017
              Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
              Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
              Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                Stretches are typically for length. So, concentrate on those? The suggestion to do the five direction stretches ssems solid to me. What are those? Straight out, straight up, straight down, to the left and to the right. Not necessarily in that order.

Are you also edging?

I do stretches diligently throughout the day.

First set, I use alternating hands, down, left (pull across body with right hand), right (pulling across body with left hand), up and then straight out. Steady count to 30 each direction.

Second set, straight up and then straight out to a count of 50 each. Then bundled stretches, left then right 90 degree turn. Count of 40.

Third set, straight up with thumb between body and penis as fulcrum. Count to 30, kegel to a count of 10 then reverse kegel to count of 10. Straight out with ok grip at base of penis. Count to 30, kegel to a count of 10 then reverse kegel to count of 10. Then bundled stretches, left then right 90 degree turn, still with ok grip at base for stability. Count to 20, kegel to a count of 10 then reverse kegel to count of 10. Final bundled stretch, left then right 180 degree turn, still with ok grip at base for stability. Count to 10, kegel to a count of 10 then reverse kegel to count of 10.

Final set, five way stretch for count of 10, but high tension.

I edge usually after the final set.
                Thread

Comment

So, please advise as to your EQ? EQ - just in case - stands for 'Erection Quality'. Has that changed? Is it better? Is it worse? Is it the same? Has whatever level of EQ you have now stayed consistent?

A little bit of a tangent but your answer might just help narrow things down.
                  Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Heat up your junk for 15-20 minutes, this will lessen force needed by around 20%

Comment

Good catch! Yes, totally meant to include that. The warm up and the warm down are super important parts to this!

Comment

is BM warmup not enough?

I was thinking of phallosan or similar device because too much time spent on this. Can wear it at work.

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                          So, please advise as to your EQ? EQ - just in case - stands for 'Erection Quality'. Has that changed? Is it better? Is it worse? Is it the same? Has whatever level of EQ you have now stayed consistent?

A little bit of a tangent but your answer might just help narrow things down.
                          My EQ is very good. I couldn't imagine it getting better, really. I used to have good EQ most of the time, not as good as now, but more than satisfactory. Periodic ED, and I use that term loosely, but not a real problem, I suppose.

Now I get absolutely solid three times a day without fail. I have posted on other threads my wife's response to this.
                          Thread

Comment

In addition to the 5 directions (up, down, left, right and outwards) maybe consider adding up-right, down-left, down-right, and up-left. Also have you been upping your intensity as you have progressed? Also, depending on finances, I highly recommend getting an extender. I usually apply mine right after stretches for a couple of hours. I use the quick extender pro but really it all comes down to your preference. Good luck! Looking forward to hearing about your impressive length gains in the near future!!!
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks Ultimate Burrito,

Do you wear your extender when you out or just at home?

I was thinking of getting PMP pro because it combines extender + ADS.

Comment

Working...
                              X