EQ dropped for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ dropped for no reason?

I have been running JP90 for 95 days now and been working 1on/1off and had positive PI's since i started the routine. I noticed i had good PI's increasing the reps by 5( still working at half the amount of jelqs) but a week after adding the reps my EQ started going down.

I still get morning wood but regular erections are considerably weaker. I shrunk 1/16" in length and girth and now today, my rest, day i seem to be lower which might be normal. I did change the way i stretch to the correct way(1inch below glans instead of pulling from right behind) and i am currently cutting weight.

I doubt its my hormones because im still losing fat and getting stronger in the gym which is what testosterone helps with. I was considering re measuring on Day 97 and if my size didnt come back i would switch to 1on/2off.

Would adding another rest day be the cure to getting my EQ back? Before anyone else speaks on it, i do not plan to edge while doing PE.

Negative PIs, such as EQ loss, means that you are overworking your dick. Plain and simple. The fact that you are getting morning wood still is a really positive sign.

Cutting weight (speaking my language, man.....I do a lot of nutrition and training) should not necessarily be the cause of the EQ drop. But, maybe?

Strongly consider resting a little bit more. I know that for me if I overdo things that my EQ drops quickly. Which is something that I really do not want. For me, EQ is the most important thing. I don't care how long and/or how think I am.....I mean, we would all love a little more of both, right? But what I do care about is having a rock-hard erection each and every time. I promise the ladies are going to remember just how freaking rock-hard I am....not the overall size I am. But, forgive my tangent....that is one of my harping points in this forum.

Back on-topic: consider taking a day of rest. See how that affects EQ.

One question for you - what are you doing in the gym? I know that when I have a heavy leg day (squats) or back day (dead lifts) that my EQ is a lot lower. That is how I respond to that work (now, I also do a lot of volume in the gym and have a high degree of intensity....plus, the weights that I am moving is pretty good).

Are you finding that your EQ is lower after specific workouts or just lower overall. And, what type of cardio are you doing? And how often and for how long? Remember, cortisol is a testosterone killer....that *might* affect EQ.

Edging - I would say that edging is really important. However, we are all different and respond to different things. I would only recommend that you do edging. As well as the pre-warmup and the post-warmdown. Just like in the gym, right? You don't just walk up to the Squat Rack and squat 365lbs, right? Or, dead lift 405lbs, right?

I might also suggest that you don't worry specifically about the size. I would think that the 1/16 inch loss is simply a result of the lower EQ. In fact, I would bet $1 on that! LOL! Once the EQ goes back up guess what happens? That 1/16 inch is back (and, maybe, then some).

Enjoy and be safe! Great question!!!!

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
    I have been running JP90 for 95 days now and been working 1on/1off and had positive PI's since i started the routine. I noticed i had good PI's increasing the reps by 5( still working at half the amount of jelqs) but a week after adding the reps my EQ started going down.

I still get morning wood but regular erections are considerably weaker. I shrunk 1/16" in length and girth and now today, my rest, day i seem to be lower which might be normal. I did change the way i stretch to the correct way(1inch below glans instead of pulling from right behind) and i am currently cutting weight.

I doubt its my hormones because im still losing fat and getting stronger in the gym which is what testosterone helps with. I was considering re measuring on Day 97 and if my size didnt come back i would switch to 1on/2off.

Would adding another rest day be the cure to getting my EQ back? Before anyone else speaks on it, i do not plan to edge while doing PE.
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

My EQ is just lower now regardless of my workout. I'll add another rest day. I didn't think I would have to since I'm only doing a total of 80 Jelqs and 50 vjelq reps. Thank you for the response.

Comment

I was originally doing 1on/1off with half the workload of JP90 jelqing reps. I gained 1/8" in length at the time then the gaines stopped coming.

I increased reps by 5 and now since I have lowered EQ, im adding another rest day going 1on/2off.

Should i go back to 75/45 reps 1on/1off or stick with 80/50 1on/2off?

Comment

The JP90 is supposed to be conducted for 90 days (which is a lot for most trainees). You stated you've been performing the routine for 95 days. Have you taken any rest breaks during your training?
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes, I took a week off from training once I increased reps. I then realized half reps was the way to go so I stayed there till day 80. I had took a month off before restarting JP90.

Comment

Yes, I took a week off from training once I increased reps. I then realized half reps was the way to go so I stayed there till day 80. I had took a month off before restarting JP90.
              Are you finding yourself getting more sore from training or feeling a general sense of wanting to avoid working out? If the EQ drop is related to regular but overextended training (as opposed to a sudden increase) it usually comes up after a span of a few days.

Any external factors should also be considered- new stress, other forms of physical training, etc.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well nothing else has changed for me. I don't feel any fatigue, only my size is gone. My workouts feel great. I was a week into my workout after increasing reps, the all of a sudden I'm not the same size I usually am. My erection are definitely less harder.
                I'm nearing the end of my cut at 12%bf. I still have to get to 10% bf before I start eating maintenance, if it is my hormones I can't change anything yet.

Comment

Well nothing else has changed for me. I don't feel any fatigue, only my size is gone. My workouts feel great. I was a week into my workout after increasing reps, the all of a sudden I'm not the same size I usually am. My erection are definitely less harder.
                  I'm nearing the end of my cut at 12%bf. I still have to get to 10% bf before I start eating maintenance, if it is my hormones I can't change anything yet.
                  An external training program/diet can impact your EQ. This can be exacerbated by any stimulant type supplements as well.

Comment

A second rest day allowed my length to come back but my length is still 1/8" shorter. I still have a month until I'm at my goal of 10%bf so I can't stop now.

Can I still gain with lower EQ?
                    Should I just go 1on/2off and hope for the best?

Comment

A second rest day allowed my length to come back but my length is still 1/8" shorter. I still have a month until I'm at my goal of 10%bf so I can't stop now.

Can I still gain with lower EQ?
                      Should I just go 1on/2off and hope for the best?
                      You should really try to find out what's causing your EQ to decline, IMO.

Comment

Is it possible that my stretching effects EQ? I started stretching correctly, 1 inch behind glans, and I notice I'm slightly turtles but don't have a hard flaccid.

Was the stretching more extreme than I'm used to? If so how can I configure my routine around it? Maybe go 1on/3off?

Comment

Stretching can exhaust the penis in ways few other movements can. It's likely not an issue of training frequency as much as it is volume and/or intensity.

Comment

How should I proceed with my routine from here? I only added 5 reps to Jelqs and vjelqs and didn't start losing EQ until a week in. I lost EQ the day after having a wet dream, which was a week ago. My EQ hasn't been as good as it used to be since then.

Comment

How should I proceed with my routine from here? I only added 5 reps to Jelqs and vjelqs and didn't start losing EQ until a week in. I lost EQ the day after having a wet dream, which was a week ago. My EQ hasn't been as good as it used to be since then.
                              I'd recommend a few days off- at least until your EQ gets back on track, then give yourself a week to build up to pre-issue levels. If the problem returns after you get back to your previous volume then you'll know it's the routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X