Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Daily Routine

Hello,

I cannot find this information. What is the recommended amount of time to jelq every day?

Thank you

How long have you been jeqing for? and what else do you do?

Comment

I am jelqing and using the bathmate. I find jelqing to be boring, so I was wondering how long you guys do it?

Comment

I look at the excitement in PE to be about the results. Except ballooning and multi dry O's, that is pretty thrilling I must say. But that aside, you might ask one of the trainers if you even need the jelqing where you use a bathmate. I only jelq about 20 minutes at this stage of this practice to answer your question, not including warm up and down. That's 50-60 reps (100-120 separate strokes). And I include a few stretches. So it's 20 minutes taken from my day, where I might have tied a fly for fishing or had coffee, no big deal and a good cause.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
          I look at the excitement in PE to be about the results. Except ballooning and multi dry O's, that is pretty thrilling I must say. But that aside, you might ask one of the trainers if you even need the jelqing where you use a bathmate. I only jelq about 20 minutes at this stage of this practice to answer your question, not including warm up and down. That's 50-60 reps (100-120 separate strokes). And I include a few stretches. So it's 20 minutes taken from my day, where I might have tied a fly for fishing or had coffee, no big deal and a good cause.
          Do you think it is better to do the 20 minutes together or to split it up?

Comment

Originally posted by dadfa View Post
            Do you think it is better to do the 20 minutes together or to split it up?
            In the evening I do a few jelqs too ( without warming), very few, maybe 10 . It's more of a stretching than anything, and then if I feel like it I will bring myself to an erection and do 2 or 3 dry orgasms before going to sleep. 20 minutes is a fairly short routine but I'm only going on 8 weeks into jelqing so don't want to stress anything. I was up to 85 ( 160 strokes) at one point but got a rash from jock itch and had to stop for a week or so and I'm now working back up.
            pinkie
            Last edited by pinkie; 07-27-2017, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I like Ahmen's medicated powder if & when I get jock itch. I find a daily dip in my Salt-pool's chlorinated water works the best.

I liked splitting things up, if time permits. Experiment !
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
              X