Do I need rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need rest?

For the past week, I've been doing the length exercises from JP's routine, along with edging at the end of each session. I'm trying to do 2-1-2-1-1, but on supposed some "off" days, I will edge, and the off days in which I don't do edging, I'm getting hard from thinking bout sex. Do you guys think I need to rest for a couple days completely or what? Feedback would be appreciated.

I am in the same boat as you. I would suggest refrain from thinking about sex (yeah, this is much easier said than done, but do it anyway ). On the other hand, if there are no negative PI's and that you are getting hard pretty frequently, then you are doing something right and in particular, you do not need to take any rest days. On the other hand, you feel an over-worked penis, declining EQ, or any sort of pain on the off days,then definitely take of some rest days.

If you can provide any more details of your PI's. How long you've been PE'ing for, then we can tell better.

Comment

Hate to sound new, but what does PI stand for? Yes, I have been feeling some amounts of pain, but it has been periodically. I've been PE'ing for the past two weeks.

Comment

Physiological Indicators (PI's): https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html, are a way of judging if your current routine is productive, unproductive, or counter-productive. It involves checking to see how your penis generally feels. Positive PI's mean workout is good for you, negative PI's mean its bad for and you should change your routine. Also importantly, PI's might tell you if your routine is an over-kill, insufficient, or just right. Read this link and take from it as much as you can.

If its general soreness, thats okay. If its anything more, stop for a few days, when the pain is gone (likely within a week) you can restart again. If you were in pain then its likely because your routine was too intense, or too large in volume, or both. Tune your routine down and see how it feels.

Comment

Thanks man. I'm probably just going to lay off PE for the next couple of days and then slow the tempo down when I restart.

Comment

Working...
          X