Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost three months and no changes.

Hello guys!

On Monday I will have 3 months in here and I still have no changes.

Here’s a summary of what I’ve done:

1st month:
    - 5 minutes warm up.
    - 1 set of 30 second stretches to each side.
    - 30 dry jelqs with one hand at the beginning and increased to 60 as days passed.
    - Sometimes 5 minutes warm down.

2nd month:
    - 5 minutes warm up.
    - 1 set of 30 second stretches to each side.
    - 1 set of 10 second stretches to each side and increased as time passed to a set of 30 second stretches.
    - 60 dry jelqs with one hand and increased them to 80.
    - Sometimes 15-20 minutes edging.

3rd month:
    - 5 minutes warm up.
    - 2 set of 30 second stretches to each side.
    - 120 wet jelqs with both hands except this week that I’m doing 150.
    - 50 kegels after the second week.

I do it 4 times a week that's when I'm usually free and I have the needed privacy.

I know I don’t have the most amazing routine but I wanted to get at least a solid 0.1” increase in any department in this three months time.

After this week I’m taking a week off and then I’ll restart again with the same routine as in the third month. I was thinking that I may add some A or V stretches to see how it goes but I’m not sure what I should change to see some gains.

I would like to know your thoughts.
    Initial measurements:
    BPEL: 6.5" MSEG: 4.9"

Sounds like you got a tough penis. Try increasing reps to 200 a day at least. Include V-Jelqs, side jelqs and Reugular jelqs. See how that goes for you.

Comment

One question: how is your EQ? EQ is Erection Quality! Has that improved? Decreased? Stayed the same?
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

My EQ has stayed the same. I can get hard erections if I stimulate enough and they can last like 25-35 minutes if I don't get bored and I keep stimulating. I didn't have much trouble with my EQ. On the other hand I have my sex drive which went down since the first time I measured my penis and started thinking I have a small penis.

I would like to have erections that last as long as I want without stimulating but that might be like a crazy dream.
        Initial measurements:

Comment

Confidence. That is the difference now. Or, for you, the lack of......

Listen, I can help you there. I do not have the biggest dick in the world. Not even close. But my dick gets rock hard. And the chicks love that. They all tell me that I have a gorgeous cock. True story. They love how it throbs in their hands and mouths and kitties. You hear a couple of women say that sort of thing and that will help. But, the confidence really comes from within. It is mental. Work on that and things will change. Mind set is ABSOLUTELY everything (well, assuming that you do not have any medical conditions).

Work on the confidence, mind set and things will return to normal.
          Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

And, you might just be a really hard gainer. It is a patience thing. Better stated, it is a consistency thing. Keep at it....no matter what. Just by doing this you are improving, even if the ruler does not validate that thought. Maybe your need to change your 'measuring tool'?

Comment

I'm a month in with little to no gains...but its all good. It will come in time for both us. I'm certain of it!!

Incidentally, have / do you take glucosamine-condroitin or other joint/ligament supplements?
              Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
              MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Comment

@AverageDude48 Yeah, I'm also trying to improve my confidence and my self-esteem because even my girlfriend has told me she likes it and she has even asked me for some photos and I still have problem with them.

@OneHungNotSoLong I like your question. I'm currently taking none of them but like two or three years ago I did take some for like three or four months.
                Initial measurements:

Comment

What are your PI's telling you?
                  Physiological Indicators
                  Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                  BPFSL: 7.5"
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  EG: 4.75"
                  Current (8/3/17)
                  BPFSL: 8.7"
                  BPEL: 8.1"
                  MEG: 5.5"
                  BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                  8.25 BPEL
                  5.75 MEG

Comment

My PIs have been a bit confusing, but I can say they have not been the best and they might even be considered bad somedays. I don't usually have strong morning erections and after stretching it's a little hard for me to get an erection. When I'm texting with my girl I can get erections without even touching anything.

Today for example I couldn't have an erection to jelq after the stretching but it was that combined with that I was tired I think because I am usually able to do it. I don't think is over training because as you can see even my current routine might be considered light.
                    Initial measurements:

Comment

I would start with jelqing and forget about stretching for now. Focus on a

progressive jelqing routine, with lots of kegeling throughout. Slowly increase

your time and intensity--forget about reps. This is what worked for me, but I

did not start to get solid gains until well into my fourth month.

Work on improving you e.q. through jelqing/kegeling. Hold off on the stretches

until later/down the road.

Comment

Agreed. It sounds like - in addition to the confidence thing - you might be over doing things. I know that I tend to over do things. As an example, after I had been doing things on a very regular basis for several months I added squeezes to my program. MAN! Lost all feeling in my dick and did not get hard for one week! Seriously!

Now that I am doing things again - but on a very on/off basis - if I do too much I have very weak morning wood and very weak erections. Which is *NOT* what I want. I pride myself on being rock hard each and every time. So, I am not conditioned enough now to do the exercises (neither the intensity nor the number of reps nor the number of sets) that I used to do. So, I tone it way down. Which is a bit humbling. But, I will get there. My confidence is not gone, though!

And, hey - if your girlfriend is still loving it.....what more do I need to say?

Comment

@GoingFor11by7 I'm planning to take two weeks off to see how my EQ reacts to it. I want a better EQ but I don't want to stop stretching because my main goal right now is length. It takes me around ten minutes to do 120-150 jelqs, I count because that way I feel more focused on what I'm doing. I might do an only jelqing routine for the rest of August after I take a week or two off.

@AverageDude48 Confidence has always been a hard thing to me, it's something I have to work on. The thing with my penis is that she might be happy with what I got but I'm not and I have tried to convince myself that's OK but I'm still not happy with it, it's hard to explain. Man, a week without erections is horrible, I have experienced it myself. I'm not so sure that I'm overdoing things because I think even the JP90 is more intense than the one I do but the people's responses here are giving me some ideas to experiment and see how my EQ reacts.
                          Initial measurements:

Comment

Hey, man! No one can help you with the confidence except you. I would say - and at the risk of sounding a bit inappropriate - that your 'numbers' seem fine! Don't know what it looks like (there is the potential inappropriate part! LOL!) but the numbers on the ruler look good, man!

If you would like some help with helping yourself with the confidence PM me. I help guys with lots of things. And, to be clear....not looking for any money. Would never use this forum to solicit business. I might be able to help you with mindset and perspective. I am pretty strong there. Your call. Glad to help.

Comment

Working...
                            X