One handed wet jelqs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One handed wet jelqs.

Has anyone been doing one handed wet jelqs and still gained ? I cannot do double handed as in manual because of my foreskin. So i am doing jelqs with one hand while other hand is holding skin on the base of the unit. Are those one handed effective enough ? I am still trying to master my technique of jelqing. Please share your expierence on this .

Br

Purednb
    My top goals:
    1) Positive mind
    2) Top-notch EQ
    3) Stamina
    4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
    First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

purednb, I have foreskin, and I have no problems exercising regular double-handed wet jelqs. I find it necessary to ask whether you fail on technique or if you have some troubles with your foreskin?

If it is a definite foreskin problem that keeps you from doing double-handed jelqs, I am sorry to say that I don't know enough about one-handed jelqs to say anything about it. But at least my response bumps your thread.

Comment

I've been doing one-handed jelqs for a little over 2 months now, and gained about 0.6" BPEL. I first started doing two-handed jelqs, but had to quit it, as my testicles got extremely sore after every session, probably due to being pulled up against the underside of my shaft. Now, I almost always keep on hand at the pubic bone, or hold my fingers gently around the base, to keep my balls from bumping up against my penis, and alternating between left and right hand every 30 jelqs or something. Seems to work well for me, but I will try to experiment with two-handed jelqing again, as it allows for other, more advanced techniques. Hoping my balls won't mind
      Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
      December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
      February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

Working...
      X