Need advice on something weird. Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on something weird. Please read

Not sure if this is even a thread already. Looked for a while. Not sure this has even happened to anyone either. I just got into penis exercising and have been reading up on it thoroughly. Two days ago I started my first session ever. I was in the shower and I got it pretty hot and got erect then flaccid then let it get warm and stretchy etc. good warm up. But what I didn't think about is this. While I was doing basic regular manual stretches I was doing it under the shower steam. I know now that while my penis was in the extended state it was getting pelted by the water stream in a very vulnerable state. Two days later there is discoloration in a line across base of penis. To make sure I wasn't being paranoid I let the water hit it for a second and it indeed is extremely sore at the base where I was getting good tension and stretch on the ligs. It stung extremely badly. My question is did I do something that will hinder the rest of my journey for good, like a torn acl in football or something. It will heal but will give me problems later type of thing. I feel like the little ligaments and fibers were under a state of vulnerability and continuously getting hit by the water steam hurt them badly. It was my first time ever and I only did exercise for 5 minutes. 15-30 second pulls up down right left, but under the water stream. I'm not sure why I didn't think of what I was doing. Now I'll do all my stretching out of the water stream. Any input or tips Is helpful. Sorry first post is so long.

Anyone? Pretty concerned here!

Comment

I'm confused, as I'm sure all the other readers are also.

The water did nothing, unless you're burnt. If anything, you over stretched. Try not to pull so hard next time. Take some time off to return to normalcy.

Welcome to the jungle bro.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistictwistit View Post
        Not sure if this is even a thread already. Looked for a while. Not sure this has even happened to anyone either. I just got into penis exercising and have been reading up on it thoroughly. Two days ago I started my first session ever. I was in the shower and I got it pretty hot and got erect then flaccid then let it get warm and stretchy etc. good warm up. But what I didn't think about is this. While I was doing basic regular manual stretches I was doing it under the shower steam. I know now that while my penis was in the extended state it was getting pelted by the water stream in a very vulnerable state. Two days later there is discoloration in a line across base of penis. To make sure I wasn't being paranoid I let the water hit it for a second and it indeed is extremely sore at the base where I was getting good tension and stretch on the ligs. It stung extremely badly. My question is did I do something that will hinder the rest of my journey for good, like a torn acl in football or something. It will heal but will give me problems later type of thing. I feel like the little ligaments and fibers were under a state of vulnerability and continuously getting hit by the water steam hurt them badly. It was my first time ever and I only did exercise for 5 minutes. 15-30 second pulls up down right left, but under the water stream. I'm not sure why I didn't think of what I was doing. Now I'll do all my stretching out of the water stream. Any input or tips Is helpful. Sorry first post is so long.

Hi Opt,

First, give this a read -- Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

It's good that you're listening to your body.

Two questions would be -- how hot was your water and how intense was the water pressure? I don't think I've heard of an injury like that, just from normal shower water temperature/pressure. If your water temperature was really hot (you do say "steam" several times - so was it actual steam?), it's possible you scalded the delicate skin of your penis.

However, I'd think it's more likely you just overdid it -- maybe because you were distracted by the feeling of the water.

Definitely rest and don't do PE again until you're fully healed. It's likely that it's simply a strain, and you'll fully recover. If your symptoms get worse, or they don't get better, or something new develops, don't hesitate to see a doctor.

Feel free to ask more questions.
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

I was reading back over and also realized I said steam. I was meaning stream. But since you mention, I like hot showers and they do in fact steam. It was pretty hot water. I'm not going to do anything until the discoloration heals up like you guys suggested. As for going to hard, I work out off and on for a few years now. I know to listen to my body and what a safe good stretch is etc. I feel I was getting really good beneficial stretches, but wasn't paying attention to doing it under the hot stream for some reason. Im using good vitamin e oil liberally and taking argenine, vitamin b and multi and Lysine supps. Bathmate just came in today but not going to incorporate it now until everything hopefully heals up. Also I know for beginners not to go two days in a row and definitely don't do manuals and bathmate in same day also. Just got concerned because I feel I kind of know what I'm doing for a beginners sake and got discouraged when I got injured first day of training. Anything that could help the healing process or just time and rest? Heating pad? It's been 3 full days now and color is still a little blue. Thanks

Comment

And for helpful purposes, my workout was one set of stretching up down out left and right for 10 seconds. Then let blood flow again. Then repeat with 20 seconds. Then repeat with 30 seconds. And a warm down. It was about a ~5 minute workout.

Comment

Working...
            X