Feels weird after session today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels weird after session today?

I did my first jelqing session today, warmed up for about 7 minutes, 10 minutes regular jelqs and warmed down during my shower. But its been a couple hours and I feel a slight tingly sensation? Kind of like a pleasurable feeling it's hard to explain... Is this something to worry about? I made sure not to grip too tightly since it is my first time.
    Start: 6.3 x 5

Any stretches?

Comment

I just found out about stretches not too long ago. I didn't do any stretches today since I don't know how. Is there a link for how to do it?

Comment

Firegoat rolls and/or flaccid massage. Nothing too dramatic.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Have you read about the physiologic indicators, aka. PIs? https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth

I think 10 minutes of jelqing sounds much for a person doing it for the first time. When I tested out jelqing for the first time I think I did 10 pair of strokes and I got blue oval bruises along the shaft. The bruises vanished fast though.

Not saying that your penis can't handle the session you did today. I'm just pointing you to the article about PIs, and then you can yourself decide how your next session shall be like.

But no, I don't think the tingly sensation is a negative PI per se. Perhaps it is a positive one.

Comment

Like they are mentioning here if the only thing you did was jelq for 10 minutes sounds like it was too much for your first time. Few simple massages using your thumb/index and middle finger can help on your recovery.

Comment

Thank you all for the advice I'll continue monitoring it and see if I get any negative PIs but other than the minor tingly sensation it seems fine. Ill definitely incorporate stretches into my routine and make some adjustments to the time.

Comment

Working...
              X