New to PE.. looking for guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PE.. looking for guidance

Hi, new here. I took a look at some of the info in the "START HERE!" section and am confused.

On this page it says to do penis stretching for 5 minutes..
    https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing

however on this penis stretching page it says to hold the stretch in 5 directions for 30 seconds each.. and that only adds up to 2 minutes 30 seconds.

https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching

Any input?

What are some complete beginner routines you would recommend for someone just starting out? And how long before you personally noticed results?

The different routines may vary, but the one most go with is the JP90, and they often have success with it. I noticed results reasonably quick, but that was most likely due to improved EQ.
    Starting (20 JUL 2012)
    BPFSL: 7.5"
    BPEL: 6.75"
    EG: 4.75"
    Current (8/3/17)
    BPFSL: 8.7"
    BPEL: 8.1"
    MEG: 5.5"
    BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
    8.25 BPEL
    5.75 MEG

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

You want to hold each stretch for 30 seconds in each direction. Do 2 sets in each direction and that will add up to the 5 minutes.

If you scroll down in the START HERE! page you will find some beginner routines to choose from. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) that benschmit mention is a popular one that many start off with. Follow it through for the 90 day to condition your penis before moving on to other exercises.

Continue to plenty of reading and ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Just wondering.. I know it's different for everyone but on average how long does it take to gain an inch or two? Months, years, decades?

Comment

There are some that have gained an inch in 6 months but for many it will take longer. To gain 2 inches you will be looking at several years most likely.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

welcome and good luck!
            Starting 4/9/2016 --- Aug. 2016 --- Nov. 2016 *** longest break ever *** April 2020 starting again
            BPEL: 5.75 ----------------- 6.5 ------------ 6.7625 ----------------------------------6.5
            MEG: 4.5 ----------------- 4.75 ----------- 4.75 --------------------------------------4.75

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              There are some that have gained an inch in 6 months but for many it will take longer. To gain 2 inches you will be looking at several years most likely.
              Cool. After I finish the JP90 routine, which one would you recommend I switch to? Does one always have to change to a different routine, or is it okay to go back to a past routine sometimes?

Comment

Working...
              X