Don't touch a healing penis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't touch a healing penis!

Just thought I'd reiterate that lol. Let your body do its thing! Strong and healthy is the goal, not long and limp! Don't continue making tears within the penis when you have injuries! Take care of your member and he'll reward you down the road. your partner would be more turned on with your length now than a big dick with permanent purple bruises and ED. Go slow and steady. The body always heals itself. Let it.

Rest is an often overlooked concept.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistictwistit View Post
      Just thought I'd reiterate that lol. Let your body do its thing! Strong and healthy is the goal, not long and limp! Don't continue making tears within the penis when you have injuries! Take care of your member and he'll reward you down the road. your partner would be more turned on with your length now than a big dick with permanent purple bruises and ED. Go slow and steady. The body always heals itself. Let it.
      Thank you for bringing this up !

Can we also refer this to rest days ?
      Is it better if we leave them pecker alone in rest days , because i touch it multiple times a day, every day !
      My top goals:
      1) Positive mind
      2) Top-notch EQ
      3) Stamina
      4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
      First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

My instinct would tell me that just touching it wouldn't do any harm. When the ligaments and veins and arteries are trying to recover after an intense workout, I read somewhere masturbating and anything other than just peeing really on an off day prolongs the healing because it's essentially still creating trauma to the penis as if it were getting worked. I like to touch mine too. (I think all guys do haha). I like to massage mine on off days, and use masturtbating as apart of the warm down on working days. Just because I'm always in the mood for some reason.

Big al

Yes it sadly is way over looked. You have got to let your tissues and ligaments heal or else stretching and jelqing is almost pointless.im not sure what makes people think a 6 on 1 off routine is beneficial. Not saying it can't be though. But for me and I'm sure a lot of others when you rest up for 3 or 4 days every couple weeks or so you get some very good outcomes.

Comment

Resting the penis as well as the mind away from thoughts of training or penile concerns is a good idea during rest days.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

It really is easy to become OCD and obsessive over exercising. Every little spot or negative pi really requires a solid mindset to keep the long term in mind. Loving the feedback! Thanks big al. It's cool to be able to talk to long timer exercisers, vets, and then truly care about the rest of guys out here just wanting to increase our over all sex life and confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimistictwistit View Post
              It really is easy to become OCD and obsessive over exercising. Every little spot or negative pi really requires a solid mindset to keep the long term in mind. Loving the feedback! Thanks big al. It's cool to be able to talk to long timer exercisers, vets, and then truly care about the rest of guys out here just wanting to increase our over all sex life and confidence.
              Thanks

You might be interested in the following on training/OCD.

Comment

Working...
              X