Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my penis 3.7 Inches erect :(

Hey Guys, i'm new at this forum
    i just turned 18 a month ago and my penis size is 3.7 inches erect, this is very small my friend told me its abnormal. i can't satisfy my girlfriend and she sometimes joke about it .. i'm very insecure.
    Please guide me with right exercise i should do to increase the size of my penis.
    thank you.

3 months of conditioning is your first step, friend. Routine is called JP90. Click that ‘Start Here’ link in the upper left quadrant of your screen.

After you complete that, you can move on to more advanced manual routines or devices. I personally use a hanger device for length gain.

Comment

You should clear up your anxiety before starting PE. PE is a slow process that takes a lot of patience and perseverance. You should enter the process with a clear head.

Every woman is different and their is no magic number on the ruler that will satisfy them all. Keep in mind that a woman has the ability to satisfy herself with the length and girth of her finger.

You should do PE for yourself.

Comment

I started at 4 NPBEL inches and now I am 5.5 NBPEL. My BPEL is 5.75
        This was accomplished through a solid year of hard work and pure dedication without the use of ANY DEVICES

Listen brother. My very first girlfriend called my dick small and tiny and laughed about it so much . I was on your boat
        I know it sucks when your girl calls you tiny but with hard work you CAN and WILL grow your dick.
        Im almost close to making a 2 inch gain . If my tiny 4 incher can gain 2 inches, so can you! Just be consistent and stop getting anxious about your size. The only way i got rid of my penis anxiety was by breaking up with the girl who called my buddy tiny. This took pressure off me and allowed me to focus solely on PE. DM if you want help

Comment

Slunk

A woman is Not satisfying herself with the girth of her finger.

When she is satisfied by her finger, it is because she is moving it around, rubbing and applying pressure to a larger surface area than her finger can stimulate from girth alone. As well as targeting specific internal vaginal structures.
          How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
          And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by smallasianbick View Post
            Hey Guys, i'm new at this forum
            i just turned 18 a month ago and my penis size is 3.7 inches erect, this is very small my friend told me its abnormal. i can't satisfy my girlfriend and she sometimes joke about it .. i'm very insecure.
            Please guide me with right exercise i should do to increase the size of my penis.
            thank you.
            Good luck on your journey, I started small myself. Your dick size right now is large enough tonreach her g spot. Position your self high enough to put your pubic bone on her clit. I usually use my fingers to open my wife's outer lips to help. Try to up thrust as well to hit the g spot. In tandem, she'll Cum.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
            X