why MEG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why MEG?

Hi i wonder why most ppl talk about MEG mostly? Its most important? I think base girth is more important cuz mostly base stretch pussy while u inside girl? Or i am wrong?

Base girth don't reach thy G spot.

Okay I'm just guessing.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes but g spot need girth? I think it just need something to stimulate it in steady rythm? Even finger girth totaly ok for that? ... Just asking u dun wanna be smartass

Comment

More girth, less angle of the dangle.

I'm too much of a dumbass to be a smartass.

Comment

Oops i ment that i dont want to be smartass not u sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Base girth don't reach thy G spot.

Okay I'm just guessing.
            Maybe, but I thought girth mattered most right at the opening, to pull things taught around the clit? In that case, it is base girth that will matter most if you're balls deep. A nice base girth and length to hit the posterior fornix works out pretty well in my case

I've been wondering if being too girthy at the head might actual be detrimental to getting into the posterior fornix in some cases. It usually takes some nudging to get in there, and it feels tighter than the rest. All woman are different, but my wife has pushed our 4 kids through there and it's still pretty tight way up there!
            3/8/2017: BPEL 7.75 MEG 5.25
            5/31/2018: BPEL 8.125 MEG 5.5+ and growing
            Goal: BPEL 8.5 MEG 6

Comment

Big glans = big orgasms.

Comment

Most nerve endings are in the opening so when u inside isnt the base that stretch these nerves the most?

Comment

It's a convenient (but arbitrary) position for measuring. Some advise measuring at the point of highest girth.
                  Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Okey but what about big glans i dun see that it is very important.. Yes visually its awsome but when u have sex its mostly inside to deep to matter to much.. Ofc if u fuck so that u take it out and put in all the time it can be good or when u grind g spot with it. But when u fuck deep its is kinda pointless? No?

Comment

IMO, head girth is MORE important than meg. I'm evenly 6" all the way down my erect shaft & 6.5" at my base. The initial head girth and a flared corona while thrusting certainly enhances stimulation for females who can "grip" a penis as you penetrate her, than does base girth. It's a steady consistent stimulus moving inside the vaginal canal as opposed to the alternating labia spreading and pelvic bone stimulation on the clitoris, when a guy's balls-deep. At least that's what females I've been with have told me (voluntarily).

Comment

Originally posted by minamina View Post
                        Okey but what about big glans i dun see that it is very important.. Yes visually its awsome but when u have sex its mostly inside to deep to matter to much.. Ofc if u fuck so that u take it out and put in all the time it can be good or when u grind g spot with it. But when u fuck deep its is kinda pointless? No?
                        Deep spots love big glans.

Comment

shut-up-meg-shut-up-meg-you-dont-matter.jpg

I couldn't resist
                          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I've wondered how glans length impacts deep spot sensations. The glans is generally softer than the corpus cavernosa. If we have two guys, say each 7" in length, but one has a 1" glans and the other a 2" glans, isn't the guy with the shorter glans going to be able to apply more pressure in the deep? My thinking is along the lines of feedback from women who say they'd rather have a guy that is shorter but with 100% EQ versus a longer guy that is softer. I've seen some pics where a 7" guy looks like 1/3 or more glans, thinking that on the inside it's not going to feel that long b/c the last 2.5" is all bumper. I would imagine a guy that is only 6" but with 1" glans might actually -feel- deeper. The point about corona is well taken, it makes sense and I'm sure they love that, I'm making a different point here, though.
                            3/8/2017: BPEL 7.75 MEG 5.25
                            5/31/2018: BPEL 8.125 MEG 5.5+ and growing
                            Goal: BPEL 8.5 MEG 6

Comment

The glans is generally softer than the CC's? That's a tense/overactive pelvic floor issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X