Is 3 days per week enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 3 days per week enough?

I registered a while ago, but i get procrastinating to get started.

My current measurements are around 6.5 x 5. I'm only looking to increase GIRTH. Is doing jelq's 3 days per week (5-10 min per session) enough to get any significant increase in 2 or 3 months? What should i expect, any tips?

I also recently started jelqing as well I'm looking to gain girth im also wondering the same thing if 3 days is good and to rest for a day then 3 days again as long as there's no discomfort.

Comment

Conventional wisdom would say JP90 for its full 3 month course, and then devise a more advanced girth-centric routine. You can even move onto devices (clamping, pumping) after that period. Either way, you need to condition your dick for more advanced girth work, and since JP90 already outlines a routine (including days on days off), you might as well follow that. .02

Comment

i see he suggests 5 times a week, but i can only do 3 as im very limited on time. I'm only looking for 0.25in increase in girth.
        Last edited by delux_bg; 07-09-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Jelqs work on girth and length. V-Jelqs are known to help out girth the most tho.

Comment

Does 5 min jelqs and 5 min v-jelqs as well as some streching in the beggining sound like a good routine? I'm estimating i'll be doing this 12-14 times per month. Should i expect any results the first 2 months?

Comment

Theres really no way to tell exactly what youll get, but for the most part, 3-4 times a week is enough to see changes within just 2 months. I did and many people here do. As long as your technique is fine and your not jelqing at 100% you should see gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Inch Hero View Post
                Conventional wisdom would say JP90 for its full 3 month course, and then devise a more advanced girth-centric routine. You can even move onto devices (clamping, pumping) after that period. Either way, you need to condition your dick for more advanced girth work, and since JP90 already outlines a routine (including days on days off), you might as well follow that. .02
                days off are discounted from the 90 days ?
                Music Is My Drug,YouTube Is My Dealer

Comment

Try and see what happens.

Nothing of this stuff is written in stone and what work for one guy might not work for the next but something else does. I can tell you my ability to gain length is far beyond my ability to gain girth. If I did a full on length work out for 3 months I wood probably be 9-10 inches. Girth not so much but guys on here have been the total opposite.

BTW no need for 9-10 inches in my opinion.
                  7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                  8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                  8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                  8 X 6 goal
                  8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Yea, my end goal is a bit over 7 length and 5.5 girth which is easily 90th percentile according to multiple sources over the internet.

Comment

Just try it out. Don't quit before you begin. Go slow too! Good things take time. 1-2 years for 2 inches or so that's there for life is a minuscule drop in the bucket to me. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X