Is jelqing enough for a beginner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is jelqing enough for a beginner?

Last edited by closed176; 05-08-2018, 02:59 PM.

I think u can get some newbe gains but prepeare to spend mmuch more time if u plan to get good results

Comment

JP90 is a proven effective conditioning program that is time-tested. It was perfected by JohnPop one of PE Gym's founders after many years of research.

Begin by building your routine slowly, with daily or weekly progressions in reps & intensity, letting your PI's guide you until you are doing the full number of reps daily over 30 days. Some members gain during the 90 day conditioning program while others do not. It depends upon physiology, consistency & persistence in performing your exercises and an ability to interpret your body's responses to them in order to gain. It's similar to strength training in the gym, only it's for your penis. More exercise is not always the answer. Correct exercise to fit your goals and physiology will work slowly over time. SAFETY should be your #1 priority to avoid setbacks in PE.

To answer your questions I'll offer another...Why re-invent the wheel?

Comment

It might work for you to jelq 10 minutes. It might not work. Since you are not committed maybe don't do any PE. Your penis is fine.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Start off with that, or even less, and slowly increase the intensity from there. I started with only a couples minutes of jelking, stretching per day, and i increased when i felt the need to.

Everybody is different man, just make sure you pay alot of attention to your PI's (physical indicators), stay positive and understand that it takes time to grow.

Good luck mate, i wish you all the best.
          START
          🚩 1/09/2013 5.9 X5.75
          🚩 1/10/2013 6.5 X 5.75
          🚩 11/6/2017 6.5 X 6.0
          🚩 25/6/2017 6.7 X 6.0
          🚩 9/7/2017 7.0 X 6.0
          🚩🚩 GOAL 7.5x6🚩🚩
          🏁🏁Ultimate goal. 8x6

Comment

Working...
          X