flurry of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flurry of questions

Hi, today is day 6, tomorrow is rest day. Been doing jps 90 day. Few questions

1. Do strenuous bowel movements negate kegels?
    just wondering because I do enjoy sitting on the toilet and reading news or what not. Or do they not use the same muscles.

2. My stretching- my glans tend to slip through my hands making things difficult to complete. No I don't lube or anything, just the not water to relax, then I dry to reduce chances of that happening
    3. With jelqing. (Im 26 and circumcised)I'm actually having a difficult time GETTING harder doing them. Having to stop and well... you know..... and I'm finding my foreskin is sort of taking the brute of the jelq opposed of the shaft. I apologize if you don't understand and will elaborate anything necessary. Thank you

1. That is not the same muscles used during a kegel and will have no affect on it. Next time you urinate stop the flow mid stream. The muscles contracting are what you should be feeling during a kegel.

2. It sound like you are stretching too hard. Make your grip about 1 inch below the glans and only stretch with enough force to keep your grip from sliding past the glans.

3. It's common for some to have to stop and stimulate their self enough to get back to the proper erection level. With time and practice you may be able to go longer before you will need to stimulate again. Make sure you are using plenty of lube. When your stroke is about half way up the shaft you can use your free hand to grip the skin below it and pull it back down to the base. This will help keep the foreskin from piling up ahead of the grip.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ok, thank you Cav.

Comment

Working...
      X