HELP with exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP with exercises

Hello guys from PEGym. I've made a decision to begin PE exercises. I read about the routine JP90 and I think this is one of the best for beginers (in my opinion). I have some questions for you guys if you could help me:
    1. When I'm doing JELQING, I would gain if I make with all my penis flacid, I mean 100% FLACID? (I read on other post or other sites, if I'm doing JELQING with flacid penis I will not gain anymore)
    2. When I jelq I can do with my left hand to grab the base of penis and other hand to jelq? (I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain, I'm not very good at english)
    3. When I will know when I must stop with stretching? When I will fell the pain?
    4. Could I take L-Arginine while I'm doing PE exercises?
    5. How much pills with L-Arginine I must took per day to see good results?
    6. I must take pills before or after PE exercises?
    P.S. : Sorry about this a lot questions but I'm a begginer and I don't know anything about this things, but I wanna learn from you! Thank you and I'm waiting your answers! Good day

Flacid (Length): 3,93"
    Erect (Length): 5.31"

Flacid (Girth): 4,33"
    Erect (Girth): 5,11"
    I hope I made the measurements correctly.

Welcome to the gym!

1. You need to jelq with an erection level between 30 - 70% Anything below 30% will have no effect.

2. If you are talking about squeezing the base of your penis with your left hand it can be an effective method to use IF you are having trouble maintaining the proper erection level. If your erection level is good then just do it as described in the JP90.

3. NO PAIN WHATSOEVER! You just want to feel a light tension without any discomfort during your stretch. Start off with doing 3 sets in all direction and slowly work up from there.

4. L-Arginine is a good supplement to take to help improve EQ. If your EQ is already at a 100% erection then there will be no benefit to taking it in my opinion. L-Arginine does not create gains.

5. If you feel you need to take them then the recommended amount in th JP90 is 1000 mg.

6.It doesn't matter when you take them.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Welcome to the gym!

1. You need to jelq with an erection level between 30 - 70% Anything below 30% will have no effect.

2. If you are talking about squeezing the base of your penis with your left hand it can be an effective method to use IF you are having trouble maintaining the proper erection level. If your erection level is good then just do it as described in the JP90.

3. NO PAIN WHATSOEVER! You just want to feel a light tension without any discomfort during your stretch. Start off with doing 3 sets in all direction and slowly work up from there.

4. L-Arginine is a good supplement to take to help improve EQ. If your EQ is already at a 100% erection then there will be no benefit to taking it in my opinion. L-Arginine does not create gains.

5. If you feel you need to take them then the recommended amount in th JP90 is 1000 mg.

6.It doesn't matter when you take them.
      Thank you for your answers, Cavalier!

Comment

Working...
      X