Staying away from a one month in injury but what about gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying away from a one month in injury but what about gains

So i just started a month ago and i am now do e fkr a while because of an injury. How long did it take on average before most people see perminent gains? From basic jelqing and stretching.

Some may see some gains as early as a few weeks, for others it could take months before they see their first gains. As far as permanent gains go, that is going to take some after your goal has been reached to cement them.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

6 montgs to cement gains?

Comment

Experience may vary, several months are recommended to be sure, but you could be cemented sooner than that but you really can't know. Most people who make proper gains won't lose all of it if they don't cement, they'll just lose more than if they weened off of PE. It depends on you individually how much cementing is required to minimize loss, just as it varies person to person how much they lose when they don't cement. Pretty much everything here is a case by case basis, best you can get are guidelines. Keep working until you get where you want, then spend a few more months making sure you'll keep it. Lots of guys put on, say, an inch in length, cement, quit PE, lose a tenth or two and keep the rest forever. Failing to cement means you may stand to lose more.
        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
        BPFSL: 7.5"
        BPEL: 6.75"
        EG: 4.75"
        Current (8/3/17)
        BPFSL: 8.7"
        BPEL: 8.1"
        MEG: 5.5"
        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
        8.25 BPEL
        5.75 MEG

Comment

What does cement mean exactly what is the procedure to cement?

Comment

Also i am currently dealing with an injury from over exersion jelqued on 100% at extreme force, just literally damaged somerhing 2 weeks ago now cant figure out what i injured, the pain has been persistent, i have bulges on all sides only approx a millimeter or 2 in diameter for the bulges out of health insurance atm, need advice asto what i may have injured, experiencing pain daily scale from 1 to 3 lije an annoying semi sharp derp pain since the injury... any and all suggestions welcome. Since tyhe injury i have abstained from all sexual activity and pe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotness435 View Post
              Also i am currently dealing with an injury from over exersion jelqued on 100% at extreme force, just literally damaged somerhing 2 weeks ago now cant figure out what i injured, the pain has been persistent, i have bulges on all sides only approx a millimeter or 2 in diameter for the bulges out of health insurance atm, need advice asto what i may have injured, experiencing pain daily scale from 1 to 3 lije an annoying semi sharp derp pain since the injury... any and all suggestions welcome. Since tyhe injury i have abstained from all sexual activity and pe!
              lots of rest man, lots and lots of rest, try a heat pad too, heat heals!
              Stats: 9.5" BPEL, 10.2 BPFSL

Comment

Working...
              X