Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching and Lig fatigue?

Hey guys,
    I'm currently doing the 5-way stretch for 4x30 seconds and when stretching after my first set or two, I notice I don't feel as good as a stretch. I pull my penis down but I don't feel any stretching, slight burning or itching sensation. Is it because I fatigue early? Should I push through the fatigue and pull as hard as possible (within safe parameters) or should I unwind a bit? I always get a good stretch during my first set.

What a good stretch should feel like: You should notice a feeling of elongation in the ligs. Sometimes during this process or maybe even after the ligs reach a point of attenuation the shaft (tunica) itself should be felt elongating.

More important than reps, force, and even the exercises themselves is the feel of the movement. If you don't learn to feel the stretch you'll never get the most out of your training.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      What a good stretch should feel like: You should notice a feeling of elongation in the ligs. Sometimes during this process or maybe even after the ligs reach a point of attenuation the shaft (tunica) itself should be felt elongating.

More important than reps, force, and even the exercises themselves is the feel of the movement. If you don't learn to feel the stretch you'll never get the most out of your training.
      What about burning sensation...I feel burning/ tingling stretching down and to the right. But I dont feel any burning/tingling stretching to my left/straight out/ straight up.

I also tend to need to hold my grip closer to my base to feel a good lig stretch instead of behind glans.

Comment

Originally posted by lbob975 View Post
        What about burning sensation...I feel burning/ tingling stretching down and to the right. But I dont feel any burning/tingling stretching to my left/straight out/ straight up.

I also tend to need to hold my grip closer to my base to feel a good lig stretch instead of behind glans.
        I'd go with "no" on burning/tingling. This sounds more like overgripping with cutting off circulation to the glans.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          I'd go with "no" on burning/tingling. This sounds more like overgripping with cutting off circulation to the glans.
          But what is feeling the stretch? What is feeling elongated? When I'm pulling left,straight out and up I don't feel much to anything. But when I'm pulling down or to the right, I think I'm feeling the lig stretch (near the base of penis). I only feel a slight burn (not unbearable) stretching down or right.

Comment

The downwards direction is best for targeting the ligs. You can feel them stretching if you clear your mind and attempt to feel the exercise working. The feel is not unlike the stretch you get from applying stretching movements for other parts of your body.

Comment

Working...
            X