Penis Smaller after jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Smaller after jelqing

Ok. I'e been doing jelqs, kegels etc and had a minor injury. I most likely overtrained and my EQ went down. I've now rested for a couple of days, my EQ has improved but my length of penis is even smaller than when I first started PE. I have measured properly. I'm skinny, so have hardly any fat padding and I measured correctly but have lost near half a inch. Surely this can't be normal. I;ve done jelqing properly as have researched for a month before starting. I done my warm up, stretches etc that took longer than my jelqing. I'm worried that I've messed my penis up. Will I get that length back by just resting now? I need advice Thank You.

Yea that might happen after overtraining. Are you using PE routine from this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
      Yea that might happen after overtraining. Are you using PE routine from this site?
      Yeah, I was using the program. I just did less of the program because I was new to it, but obviously even that must of been too much. Will the length come back due to rest? Is this normal then if overtrained and then after a week or more of rest the length that I had will return to normal? That's what I'm worried about. I wanted more, not less LOL.. Thanks for all the help and advice, because I feel like I bloody need it right now. I'm getting quite down about this.

Comment

Relax. Don't panic! Take off days until you FEEL your penis is healthy again and ready for work..
        Your penis size can be gained again after that..period depends from penis to other..

We have many programs here..which are you following?

Comment

Yes it will go back to normal.. The first few weeks some people (like myself) have to go extra easy. Way few and lighter stretches, only a few strokes with lesser grip on jelqing. And I found it best to really lube up good, so wet jelqing, not dry. When I found out I was having negative effects vs positive effects I started over with just 30-35 light jelq reps and half a dozen easy stretches. And a few stretches during the day. Not only did I keep size but EQ went way up. I then added a couple reps per session. Coming onto the end of JP90 now and I do 150-160 strokes, a series of stretches but have added bundled stretches. I do an evening stretch at bed time too. I'm going to say I have gained but I'm not measuring till done with my 90 days. But I had a rough start, I actually should extend my JP90 for a couple of weeks to gain the lost time put in.

If I do things just right I basically get no turtling. I overdue and it will turtle. Less is more for me but it seems to be working. And I found that the best schedule is two days on one day off. Bundled stretches have been a big plus in my routine( don't do these till after 8 weeks of the routine are accomplished). I've now also added 20 of the fast one handed jelqs, where you clamp the base of the penis with the other hand, he really puffs up basically for the day with those added in and no sign of injury or negative effects.

Comment

Thank for all the advice. The program I was following was the JP90, but I didn't do as much as it says. I did kegels, stretches and jelqs. I'm getting depressed due to being down near half a inch, and I measured correctly, because I also measured against an object that I was level with, and now I'm below that level. This has got me down. When you say start gaining, you mean that i'll just get back to the level that I had before?
            newbeginning
            Last edited by newbeginning; 08-16-2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by newbeginning View Post
              When you say start gaining, you mean that i'll just get back to the level that I had before.
              No, I mean things will return to normal and then you will start gaining on that/from there. As I said,I haven't measured officially but unofficially i believe I have gained nearly half and inch from my starting point, even after negative effects and recovery. Next week marks my 3 months this time. Yes I have done this before , all wrong, with too much pressure and too many reps. Let me say this, you can't stop your penis from returning to normal, just be gentle with it for a while !!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                No, I mean things will return to normal and then you will start gaining on that/from there. As I said,I haven't measured officially but unofficially i believe I have gained nearly half and inch from my starting point, even after negative effects and recovery. Next week marks my 3 months this time. Yes I have done this before , all wrong, with too much pressure and too many reps. Let me say this, you can't stop your penis from returning to normal, just be gentle with it for a while !!
                Thank you for your advice, it's really appreciated and I'm sorry for all the questions. Are you saying that you can not lose erected length at all by doing these exercises, therefore everything will go back to normal guaranteed by just having rest? What I'm going to do is have a long rest, and then start again, but do less. I think I've noticed that my penis doen't pull as long either. I'm wondering if the stretches have made my penis too tight and that could be the cause why the erected length and the pulling length is down? A bit more rest and hopefully everything will be ok. Once again thank you for all the advice.

Comment

Assuming you did no real damage by tearing or breaking something, which would be painful I might add, you will return to normal.

Stretches are easy to get carried away with, you just stretch the elastic tension till you feel the stop and hold it there. Don't tug against that stop very hard and don't pull on the head of your penis, just hold some tension. I do maybe 10-15 seconds per rep, this is accumulative as the days go by and the penis tissue gives in over time passed.. You will notice as you repeat reps of stretches in a session that you stretch it out further and further each rep. But the next day it resists the stretch all the more on the first few reps on some days and it's like an elastic band on other days. There comes a point where you also start longer though, this is way down the road from where you are at now. You are just beginning, your member has to get used to this treatment. I submit to you, that your body is reacting normally.
                  pinkie
                  Last edited by pinkie; 08-16-2017, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                    Assuming you did no real damage by tearing or breaking something, which would be painful I might add, you will return to normal.

Stretches are easy to get carried away with, you just stretch the elastic tension till you feel the stop and hold it there. Don't tug against that stop very hard and don't pull on the head of your penis, just hold some tension. I do maybe 10-15 seconds per rep, this is accumulative as the days go by and the penis tissue gives in over time passed.. You will notice as you repeat reps of stretches in a session that you stretch it out further and further each rep. But the next day it resists the stretch all the more on the first few reps on some days and it's like an elastic band on other days. There comes a point where you also start longer though, this is way down the road from where you are at now. You are just beginning, your member has to get used to this treatment. I submit to you, that your body is reacting normally.
                    The pain, which is now decreasing a little bit is more of a shooting kind of pain. It's not an incredible pain, but more of an uncomfortable pain. Does that sound like what you're talking about. The pain increases as I get more of an erection. Hoping it's nothing too serious.

Comment

The pain, which is now decreasing a little bit is more of a shooting kind of pain. It's not an incredible pain, but more of an uncomfortable pain. Does that sound like what you're talking about. The pain increases as I get more of an erection. Hoping it's nothing too serious.
                      Sounds like you're a bit of a "turtler", so post-surgery, a 1/2" loss in length is probably expected. Your body has experienced unusual tauma, and guys who turtle tend to overreact to that, both physically & subconsciously. Where is your pain? If it's in your groin or ligs, you may have stretched too much. Lig strains or pulls can be extremely painful. They will dull ache even when your flaccid, and you'll get sharp pains when you try to achieve an erection. A 1/2" loss is probly just EQ related. Once you're feeling fully recovered from your surgery, I'm betting your EQ will return to normal & your length will suddenly "reappear"!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        Sounds like you're a bit of a "turtler", so post-surgery, a 1/2" loss in length is probably expected. Your body has experienced unusual tauma, and guys who turtle tend to overreact to that, both physically & subconsciously. Where is your pain? If it's in your groin or ligs, you may have stretched too much. Lig strains or pulls can be extremely painful. They will dull ache even when your flaccid, and you'll get sharp pains when you try to achieve an erection. A 1/2" loss is probly just EQ related. Once you're feeling fully recovered from your surgery, I'm betting your EQ will return to normal & your length will suddenly "reappear"!
                        I've never associated myself as being a turtler before. My flaccid length is normally 4-4.5 inches. Now it's about 4, maybe just under. It seems smaller. The pain feels like it's on the side of my penis, near the testicle area. I think they call it the base of the penis, but I'm not sure as I'm new to this. The pain is not constant. It's not like I feel it all the time, but when starting to get an erection I'm feeling it. I still can get an erection. I'm still having sex, but the length Is definitely smaller, maybe girth aswell.

Once again guys, thank you for helping me in this crucial time. To me this is very worrying and it's nice to see feedback.

Comment

I've never associated myself as being a turtler before. My flaccid length is normally 4-4.5 inches. Now it's about 4, maybe just under. It seems smaller. The pain feels like it's on the side of my penis, near the testicle area. I think they call it the base of the penis, but I'm not sure as I'm new to this. The pain is not constant. It's not like I feel it all the time, but when starting to get an erection I'm feeling it. I still can get an erection. I'm still having sex, but the length Is definitely smaller, maybe girth aswell.

Once again guys, thank you for helping me in this crucial time. To me this is very worrying and it's nice to see feedback.
                          Your description sounds more & more like a lig pull to me. Ligaments heal VERY slowly, so don't over-stress it until ALL the pain has disappeared. It's even more important to warm up thoroughly if you have a lig pull, before having sex or doing PE, masturbation, or anything associated with gaining or maintaining an erection. Drop the stretches from your routine until your pain goes away, because you're just prolonging the healing process. NO BTC OR LAS stretches either!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                            Your description sounds more & more like a lig pull to me. Ligaments heal VERY slowly, so don't over-stress it until ALL the pain has disappeared. It's even more important to warm up thoroughly if you have a lig pull, before having sex or doing PE, masturbation, or anything associated with gaining or maintaining an erection. Drop the stretches from your routine until your pain goes away, because you're just prolonging the healing process. NO BTC OR LAS stretches either!
                            I'm going to stop PE altogether until the pain goes away. What kind of warm-ups should I do before I would have sex? Have a shower just before? What I was wondering is with a lig pull that has made my erected penis smaller, will a lig pull heal totally enough for the erected penis to be where it was, because so far I've lost near half a inch. Will I get that back with this kind of injury? Thank you. That's all I need to know. Thank You for all the advice.

Comment

I'm going to stop PE altogether until the pain goes away. What kind of warm-ups should I do before I would have sex? Have a shower just before? What I was wondering is with a lig pull that has made my erected penis smaller, will a lig pull heal totally enough for the erected penis to be where it was, because so far I've lost near half a inch. Will I get that back with this kind of injury? Thank you. That's all I need to know. Thank You for all the advice.
                              Well, because you've got multiple issues, surgery, lig stain, etc...I'd say stopping PE is a smart move until you feel no pain from a full erection. It may take a while, since ligs heal very slowly. Just give it time, and if your 1/2" gain was cemted before your injury, it will return, in all likelihood.

Comment

Working...
                              X