Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master-gauge
    replied
    Instead of counting reps, I go by time.. It is much less confusing to jelq for 10 min, 12 min, 14 min, 16 min, etc.. The only thing I concentrate on is the length of time used to go up the shaft in seconds..
    Last edited by master-gauge; 07-19-2017, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jockinthebox
    replied
    Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
    I had been going on the assumption that one hand/one jelq = one rep.

I count "one, one...two, two" up to 30. I thought that would give me 60 reps.
    Nope, THAT'S^^^30! 1 REP= BOTH HANDS!

Leave a comment:

• incogneeetoe
    replied
    I had been going on the assumption that one hand/one jelq = one rep.

I count "one, one...two, two" up to 30. I thought that would give me 60 reps.

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    Originally posted by emgee20 View Post
    Based on what I've read here, 1 jelq with each hand is considered 1 rep. I just count each jelq as 1 rep to make it easier.
    I count each hand as a rep and divide by 2 to make it easier to keep up with.

Leave a comment:

• emgee20
    replied
    Based on what I've read here, 1 jelq with each hand is considered 1 rep. I just count each jelq as 1 rep to make it easier.

Leave a comment:

• Flygon
    started a topic Is 2 hands 1 or 2 reps for jelqs?

Is 2 hands 1 or 2 reps for jelqs?

Hi guys,

I had trouble trying to find an answer to this question, so many mixed opinions!

IS JELQING WITH BOTH HANDS 1 REP? In JP90's routine, it says it is the case. The issues is I got on Linear Newbie Routine from Thunders, where the consensus is 1 stroke = 1 rep for jelqs. I am now up to 50 wet jelqs for Linear Newbie Routine, with 2 hands = 1 rep 5 seconds strokes... So have I been doing 50 correctly or am I doing 100 JELQS TOTAL? Thanks in advance!
Working...
X