Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begginer Phallosan/Pump Questions

Hi!

I've just been able to rearrange my schedule so that I am able to wear my Phallosan for many hours during the day, however I am still confused as to the desired length of time to wear the device. I've seen that it must be on for roughly 4 hours daily, but is this optimal? Should it be on for longer? Do you need to take breaks to restore blood flow to the tip of your penis? Today is my first day using it, and I intend on using it to its fullest potential, so any tips from long time users would be helpful!

I've also been using a bathmate, the Hercules, for little over a month and have noticed some of my first girth gains! (awesome) However, I'm still unsure of the best use of it. I've been taking it off and restoring blood flow after a 5 minute mark for a 15 minute session daily, when I shower after work. This seems to be working for me, since my Pumping has become much more consistent, however I saw a post suggesting to leave it on for the full 15 minutes. Does this involve any pumping? Are you supposed to just leave it on and not touch it with this method? What other techniques are there to using it? How long until I am able to use it 20 minutes daily, or is the time already capped at 15?

I've been doing my EQ, Jelq and kegals, and they have definitely improved my overall hardness. I do 15 minute sessions with Jelqs and kegals, but I';m wondering if this is too short of a time to see substantial gains. After 15 minutes, my kegals and jelq strokes begin to hurt, so That's my stopping point for now, but will it and should it increase over the next months of training?

I also noticed I haven't been doing cool down techniques. I'm not sure what they are, though I know they are supposed to help cement your gains, like with cock-rings or this new stealth for men I just ordered. Are they for increasing flacid size? I am still unsure of many things.

If any moderators or long time PE Gym guys could give me a few pointers, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Care for your heart, or it won't care for you.

Since you are a newbie, you might see results from as few as 4 phallosan hours per day, but most of the experiences I have read suggest that gains become more discernible within a realistic time frame when you average 9+ hours per day, 60+ hours per week (after gradually working up to that schedule over about a month). A user named Kickinthemebs (check out his Phallosan Tips and Progress Log threads) suggested 60 hours per week as a minimum, but he sometimes reach 20+ hour days. My goal is 10+ hours per day. A statistical analysis performed by a user named datawonk (using admittedly flawed data) suggested that 11.25 hours per day is optimal. This analysis also showed that supplementing your phallosan routine with the bathmate accelerated the growth rate. I have not tried pumping.
    pudendal
    Last edited by pudendal; 08-20-2017, 03:43 PM.
    2008: 6" BPEL
    Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
    Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
    Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Regarding pumping, There are more ways of doing it. Some take a 3 X 5 minute set. some take 2 X 10 minute set. It also depends on pressure, and if you superset your pumping set with other workouts.

I would suggest that you start with what you are doing now. And whenever you're ready, try some other methods of the pump. See what works and what does not

I can recommend beefster's progress log. He has A LOT of pumping in his log
      My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

Thank you kindly strangers.
        Care for your heart, or it won't care for you.

Comment

Working...
        X