Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing and hanging together.

G'day PE'ers,

I have been jelqing on and off for a couple of years but have never really given it the time and consistency my piece needs and deserves. So for the last 2 and a half months i have doing JP's 90 Day program, have been religious about my routine and have started to see some good results (1/5 inch BPEL gain and 0.25 inch girth). I want to/have incorporated hanging in to my routine.

SO, i bought the untensils to build a bib hanger, its very comfortable have had minimal issues with blood flow etc only with slippage.

I tested the waters and had a light hanging session for 15 minutes on the first day, just to see if it felt ok and i was alright with the idea, I am. SO the next day i did 3 sets of 15 minutes with 2.5lb weight and felt a stretch during but not much after.

I am doing these hanging sets in the mornings and continuing my jelqing program in the evenings. I plan to do 4-5 days then 2 days off dependant on how it feels down there. In essence i am trying to just add on hanging sessions on the days i jelq (i prefer to work out during the week and have the weekends off so as to put it in to use......or at least try ha!).

So after that longer than expected brief bio I wandered if you guys have any advice or have used a similar routine and how was it.. i do wonder if its sustainable in the long run or may cause injury complications etc. Any advice would be great as i suppose im a 2-3 month newbie in terms of heading towards becoming a serious PE'er.

Cheers

You are on the right track. Don't go over 20 minute sets. Slowly build your weights up over time.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

In. GrowtoShow, sounds like you and me are rowing the same boat!!
      Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
      MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Comment

Wet jelqing to target girth and hanging for length. It's a good combination
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X