BPEL vs BPFSL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL vs BPFSL...

What's the current theory on BPFSL being longer than BPEL? I've recently seen some posts with people's take on the opposite (or also BPEL = BPSFL) but not BPFSL > BPEL, which I would think is the most common...?

My BPFSL is 9/16" longer than BPEL. Any particular exercise recommendations to pull BPEL closer??
    Long way to go. Long time to get there!

BPEL: 6.4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 7.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 8.0 .1 .2 .3 .4
    MSEG: 5.0 .1 .2 .3 .4 .5 .6 .7 .8 .9 | 6.0 .1 .2 .3 .4

Jelqs, flaccid massage, ulis, squeezes, clamped edging.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by OneHungNotSoLow View Post
      What's the current theory on BPFSL being longer than BPEL? I've recently seen some posts with people's take on the opposite (or also BPEL = BPSFL) but not BPFSL > BPEL, which I would think is the most common...?

My BPFSL is 9/16" longer than BPEL. Any particular exercise recommendations to pull BPEL closer??
      I recently read this theory (TGC theory). If BPFSL is longer then you need to grow the smooth muscle in your penis more than you need to break down and stretch the tunica.
      8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
      3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Correct.....BDSM. It is funny....I just answered someone's question about "is this going to be hard" with that theory. I know that it is somewhere in this forum....just do not remember where.

So, to save everyone some time.....look for my answer to the "how hard is this going to be" post.

Short version is length gains come from stretches and girth gains some from squeezes and the like. The tunica is what we are 'enhancing' when we do stretches and the three chambers are what we are enhancing when we do squeezes and the like.

Depends on what EQ is.....I would guess that OneHungNotSoLow has an EQ that is 7 or 8.....but not 9 or 10. That is actually a really important piece of information. But, it sure seems like the smooth muscle is indeed the limiting factor. The smooth muscle is, of course, the chambers. Girth exercises are on order.

Make sense?
        Start: August, 2017
        Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
        Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
        Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
          Correct.....BDSM. It is funny....I just answered someone's question about "is this going to be hard" with that theory. I know that it is somewhere in this forum....just do not remember where.

So, to save everyone some time.....look for my answer to the "how hard is this going to be" post.

Short version is length gains come from stretches and girth gains some from squeezes and the like. The tunica is what we are 'enhancing' when we do stretches and the three chambers are what we are enhancing when we do squeezes and the like.

Depends on what EQ is.....I would guess that OneHungNotSoLow has an EQ that is 7 or 8.....but not 9 or 10. That is actually a really important piece of information. But, it sure seems like the smooth muscle is indeed the limiting factor. The smooth muscle is, of course, the chambers. Girth exercises are on order.

Make sense?
          Found your post in the other thread. That makes some plausible sense! Thanks for the info.

Comment

Glad to help. Now, I can not take credit for that theory. I am simply referring to it.

I am guessing, as well, that your EQ is a 7 or an 8, correct?
            Start: August, 2017
            Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
            Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
            Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

As my length continued to increase, the difference between BPFSL and BPEL remained the same - 1/2".
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                Glad to help. Now, I can not take credit for that theory. I am simply referring to it.

I am guessing, as well, that your EQ is a 7 or an 8, correct?
                I'm not exactly sure right now. I used to think I was at a 9/10. It gets plenty hard for fucking. What is the definition of "9 or 10"? Just really hard or a "blue Vein throbber" that almost hurts??

Day in a day out, I just get regular hard. There is the odd time here and there that I still get a BVT.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                  As my length continued to increase, the difference between BPFSL and BPEL remained the same - 1/2".
                  Same here.It looks like my BPFSL is not going to pass my BPEL.
                  starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

It is very difficult to measure your flaccid penis and have an accurate measure. Everything depends on:
                    the body temperature,
                    the time of day,
                    the level of fatigue,
                    the stress,
                    the anxiety,
                    the intensity of PE
                    the intensity of physical training.
                    etc.
                    All these factors exert great variations in the measurement of the flaccid penis.
                    In my opinion. It is wise to measure 1 time every 6 months, taking account of these factors.
                    12/2016 : BPEL 6.25'' MEG 4.87''
                    12/2017 : BPEL 7.50'' MEG 5.25''
                    06/2018 : BPEL 7.63" MEG 5.50"
                    Focus on expansion !!!

Comment

If the flaccid penis is longer than the erect penis, it is possible that the tunica is too rigid. Also, perhaps there is not enough blood irrigation in the chambers.
                      12/2016 : BPEL 6.25'' MEG 4.87''
                      12/2017 : BPEL 7.50'' MEG 5.25''
                      06/2018 : BPEL 7.63" MEG 5.50"
                      Focus on expansion !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X