Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started with a small penis/let's see

Hi everyone
    I started with 13.4 cm bone pressed and 10 cm girth almost one month ago. Size makes me enough unhappy once it combines with pre ejac.. These are making me unconfident and depressed as you may guess and started PE. Moreover i live with parents and do not have comfort area enough to go with PE.

Currently what i am doing is:
    10 min hot shower
    10-12 min stretching all directions and circles. Mostly down directions. Every hold 30-45 seconds because it goes out from my fingers since it is very small unerected
    8 mins jelqing %50-60 erection. 2 mins V jelqing
    5 mins hot shower warm down and some massages
    2 days on 1 day off sometimes 3 days on 1 day off

I am not sure if it already had some gains but i do not want to measure before 2 months in order not get disappointed and lose my willing. I am an easy give uper.

I would like to have your kind suggests at one point; i want to add edge to my session for both enlargement and pre ejac but i dont have that much time because i alldo them in the shower. Can i add edge to my off days? Or will it cause for penis no time to have rest and refresh?

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated

Thank you all in advance

In addition, jelqing 3-4 sec stroke
    Kegels during the day maybe 1000 times and 30-40 second holds seperately
    Just started reverse kegels because it is very complicated to explore its exact location and very much tension on my Abs

Comment

Dont measure until after 90 days. Dont get discouraged. Stay with it, you will be happy you did. If you quit, you will always wonder, what if.
      Wife happy goal 8x6.
      My goal, 7.5x5.5.
      Current 6x5
      Started 6x4.75.

Comment

That routine looks good to start off with. Over time you will need to add more to it so you should look into other alternatives to find the time such as jelqing in the shower and doing your stretching under the covers when you go to bed. You should cut back on the number of kegels you are doing. Doing too many to start off with can lead to a tense pelvic floor which could add to your PreE as well as other problems.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thank you for your replies.
          My goal is not that big: 16cm bpel and 12 cm girth
          It means one inch for both.

Do you recommend me to add edge on my off days? Or fully nothing on off days?

Comment

Edging on your days off is fine. It would be best if you could do it more than only your days off if you can find the time.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It's taken awhile for me to see any results. Almost a whole year to see visible results, but don't get discouraged. I've gained an inch of length and almost a half inch of girth

Comment

Hey Katakuli!

Welcome to the Gym.

If you have not already done so, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with the beginner's routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavers.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I m the same size like u ,full erection,5.3" length, 4.2" girth. I got discoloration after PE one month... Seems,like have bigger flaccid... but, no gain on erect length or girth... but,look fuller...

Comment

Patience and consistency - next to the proper program for you - are huge. The fact that you are here is awesome.

I am here for amazing penis health. For me, that means hard as rock erections (so, amazing EQ). Some length and girth gains would be really cool, but "size gains" come a distant second for me.

You stated program seems like a very good, solid start. Do this for at least 90 days. Look for PIs (both good and bad) and ask a lot of questions. Try to do edging (aka, Stamina Training) every workout and only allow yourself to ejaculate every third edging session or so - find what works best for you.

Welcome to the Gym!
                    Start: August, 2017
                    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

And, to translate his starting size....

13.4cm is roughly 5.25 inches
                      10cm is roughly 4.0 inchese
                      Start: August, 2017
                      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

It's been 1.5 month with same program. Only 5 days break except rest days. Still did not measure i sometimes feel better erections maybe due to ginseng maybe because of PE.
                        Is it the right time to add some more kinda excersizes or i should be patient and complete 90 days with same?

I am especially suffering with my 10cm girth even it increases a bit once i have best erection

Comment

Stick with the same excersizes but do a few more of each. Add a few each week. You could edge at night in your bed.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Will i have to pass through devices at the end of the day? How long can i go ahead with only manual excersizes?

Comment

One morw thing i wanna ask:
                              My flaccid one is really very small sometime really 1 - 1.5 inch - very soft - after some stretching and 20 sec helicopter shaking it is being "normal" but it is generally as i said.
                              This makes me thing i have differrent and stable kind of thing that i can't make it bigger because even i feel positive things during PE, i discouraged when i see it during the day with such a small flaccid one..

I remember that one
                              Of gf said me
                              That i can't believe "your thing can become such bigger (13.5 cm (comperatively to your small flaccid).

Is there anyone like me
                              Or can comment?

Comment

Working...
                              X