Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I create a custom routine? Where do I find all the available exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I create a custom routine? Where do I find all the available exercises?

Hello,

I want to to create a routine that focuses mainly on girth gains while a gain in length is secondary.

I have about 30-40min I can allocate to PeGYM each day, 7 days a week.

I have some minor experience with PeGYM. I used a simple routine on ********.com, for about 2-3 months, however this site is seems to have been permanently been shut down though.

Clamping is something I would like to incorporate into the routine, I am aware that clamping is not a beginners tool, however I trust myself to not push the limits and choke my dick to point where I sustain injuries.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Initial
    Start Length: 6.5"
    Start Girth: 4.75"

Goal
    Goal Length: 7.5"
    Goal Girth 5.5"

Well you seem to have a good starting size. If you have a little bit of experience like you say you can start doing Jelqs and squeezes. Mainly V-jelqs.

Comment

Good starting size as in what?
      Also thanks for the reply, it's nice to talk to someone about this, as it is not something that I would bring up with my friends or family.

Comment

Yeah we are here to talk about whatever youd like heh. Anyways, that comment was referring to your penis size. I think its a great start. I was right around there not too long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by OU82 View Post
          Good starting size as in what?
          Also thanks for the reply, it's nice to talk to someone about this, as it is not something that I would bring up with my friends or family.
          I'm so glad you said this!

Everybody here is really friendly for the most part, we are open to talking about anything and everything. We are here for you.

Even though you were doing a starting routine already, I'd suggest starting with the JP90 routine to further condition your penis. Afterwards, you can advance to Big AL's "Jelq free" routine, or start working with devices.
          09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
          04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
          03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

HOw do I use a clamp?

Comment

Clamping 101
              Start with an erection apply clamp until further expansion. No more than 10 minutes. Search that thread.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

For a list of exercises:

What Are Penis Exercises? How to Get a Bigger, Harder & Healthier Penis
                Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I forgot to say wrap your penis to not be hurt by the clamp.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

No short cuts.

Start a beginner routine first.

Otherwise, we'll be seeing your future posts in the injuries and anomalies section.
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                      No short cuts.

Start a beginner routine first.

Otherwise, we'll be seeing your future posts in the injuries and anomalies section.

I've already done 2-3 months of a beginner routine, it was on ********.com (this site no longer exists though).

Comment

Working...
                      X